BY L.A. COLORS

Indulge your eyes into a splash of color. These innovating shades range from neutrals to brilliant colors, making it easy to mix & match.

• Does anyone know if the L.A. Colors eyeshadow have good p...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet. 1 Answers
  • I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this pro...5 Answers
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I just bought this at my local Walgreens and you won't believe how pigmented and soft these eyeshadows are if your looking for a quick makeup look and are under a budget you will love this product" in 36 reviews
  • "L.A. Colors eyeshadows are my everyday shadows. The neutral colors are just perfect and the pigmentation is great and even though on me they don't last all day but they are great for the price. And they are easy to apply " in 8 reviews
Lacy S.
Ward, AR
I have this pallete in the nude shades. They're really great for when you want a subtle, but noticable eye color. 4/5 only because it's kind of hard to get enough on your brush to use.
Kristin Ann S.
Ballin’ on a budget!!! This is amazing for $1!! Even the applicator works in a pinch. My Father got this for me So i keep it in my bag for touch ups; it’s much better if you your ur own brushes. This is cruelty free & practicality Free i mean a $1 (for $10 or $15 u can get ur entire face at dollar tree it’s really truly amazing.) This palette isn’t MAC nor Urban Decay but this is a DS gem good little workhorse I don’t see why ev1 is rating this so low. It’s a dollar. I’m not normally a drugstore makeup person but this is great. Smdh $1!! I use MAC mostly but I needed a little palette to keep in my bag that didn’t take up a lot of room but had a decent amount of colors to do an entire look. I can even do my brows w this palette. ♥️♥️♥️ the colors are dry & a bit powdery, not too hard not any fall out. It won’t stop me from buying MAC anyways as my main makeup but I like this palette!! #winning

ETA: media is a holiday 12 pan LAC palette for holidays 12 pan Bronze Queen from Walgreens $2
Christina B.
I bought this at local dollar store thought the colors were beautiful but out of all the shades, only about 3 or 4 out of 12 actually have pigmentation and aren't dried up.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is my first time using this brand. I bought this eye shadow palette on sale for $1. And the colors are beautiful. To my suprise they are actually pretty awesome. Very pigmented, variety of shades, easy to blend. The darker matte colors were very bold, mixed with some blending of the shimmery shiny colors makes for a fabulous look. I would definitly recommend a good primer before applying. It will help leave no crease, and last overnight. For a buck...ill rave all day about it.
Ana Z.
Tengo que confesar que tengo una relación de amor y odio con esta paleta, pues me encantan los colores es una combinación de marrones nudes y oscuros que la hacen muy completa y tiene muy buena pigmentación, lo malo es que las sombras de esta marca al menos esta que yo tengo es muy polvosa y al tiempo que la llevas puesta la misma se desvanece, el precio esta muy bien porque es económica pero si mejoraran ese aspecto fuera muchísimo mejor.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette Love these colors all work great not bright bold colors love the use of nude colors not a fan of bright colors so this gives me what I like when I wanna be all natural looking stays on good don't have to use much and looks almost like your not wearing much makeup
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
I got one of these pallettes from dollar general for 3$. They are BAD. It was the one with all of the blues. The applicator is horrible, so I immediately trashed that and went to my own. The shadows picked up a lot of dust and when you tried to dab it on your eyes there was a lot of fallout from the brush. The pigment was ok but it didn't last long without a primer. I think it would be better without the strong smell too.
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
I picked these at the Dollar General when I was getting into eye shadow. I wanted to start learning without having to go out and pay a lot for a big brand palette. These only cost $1! I was very surprised to see that they were very pigmented. They do tend to crease with or without primer but it still manages to look good. I use it this almost all the time and I will most likely repurchase it.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
These are good if  you're a beginner at using eye shadow. I have 4 pallets that I bought for $1 at my local dollar tree. The price is really cheap, but the quality shows. It's not very pigmented and is very chalky. The product likes to become loose. Better alternatives are out there like elf.
Jay 💖.
Review for: Chic more...
I used to have a few of these that I picked up at different times from dollar stores. For the price I paid,they were okay. A bit powdery and chalky,and not as pigmented as I would have liked,but okay. The mattes at least blended alright,though they would sometimes blend away to nothing. The shimmers had a lot of fallout if I'm remembering correctly,but they did okay if I applied them with a finger. Would recommend to beginners,or for people in a tight situation,but otherwise would recommend.
Regina S.
León
I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this product is Good.
Naty R.
Bronx
Where can I find these palettes??? Everywhere I look they're sold out! My blushing nude palette is in terrible condition and I would love to buy another one
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How is the color pay off for these?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
I just saw this product and they only have this color do any one knows if they have more colors ?
andrea r.