BY L.A. COLORS

Indulge your eyes into a splash of color. These innovating shades range from neutrals to brilliant colors, making it easy to mix & match.

• Does anyone know if the L.A. Colors eyeshadow have good p...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet. 1 Answers
  • I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this pro...5 Answers
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I just bought this at my local Walgreens and you won't believe how pigmented and soft these eyeshadows are if your looking for a quick makeup look and are under a budget you will love this product" in 36 reviews
  • "L.A. Colors eyeshadows are my everyday shadows. The neutral colors are just perfect and the pigmentation is great and even though on me they don't last all day but they are great for the price. And they are easy to apply " in 8 reviews
Melissa H.
Charlestown
Review for: Chic more...
This pallette was such a surprise. It's actually amazingly pigmented and so cheap. Who doesn't love a deal for a steal. I definitely reccomend giving it a try especially if you're trying to build a stash on a budget. Well worth the buy.
darcy k.
3007 52Nd CT Tuscaloosa Alabama
Not good if ur dark skin like me. About 3 or 4,colors that show and its not all that pigmented. I don't recommended this for dark skin only light skin and other lighter skin
sarah g.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Chic, Traditional more...
if I could give this no stars I would but I will say this eyeshadow is dry chalky and has hardly any pigment. it blends in nothing and the colors disappear
Yeni D.
Itasca
Purchased at: Dollar General
When I first started using eyeshadows I would buy this. I would definitely recommend this for young girls that are starting to wear eyeshadows and it's not to bright or too much.
Sierra W.
Wetumpka
Review for: Chic, Other more...
I have not used these products in a long time. I have not gotten rid of them yet so they must not be too bad but I also did not use much of them so I am not sure.
Enedina M.
Mexicali
No muy buena pigmentación, pero tiene una combinación de mates y shimmer, son muy polvosas, solo la recomiendo si eres principiante en el maquillaje y quieres probar esos tonos si no tienes nada parecido, y recomiendo usar prebase para sombras porque no duran mucho en los párpados
Vivian Q.
Review for: Other more...
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette Beautiful colors💕❤️

The bright ones are very pigmented, although the other 5 are not, maybe with another layer will look better.
Christina S.
Winnipeg
I recently bought the nudes pallette at a dollar store for only $1.25 and am very impressed by the pigmentation and wear time. I've used drug store eye shadows that have less pigmentation and lesser wear time but cost considerably more. I've come to reach for thus pallette on a regular basis as its perfect for an everyday look but can be smoked out for a bit of a more dramatic look. The mattes are great for transition, blending or base colors and the lightest color is awesome as a brow bone or inner corner highlight. I'm looking to purchase more of these as I find them
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
So I picked up these L.A. Colors palettes as I was exploring the realm of bargain makeup. I got three of them in Traditional, Glamorous, and Trendy. I think they might actually be discontinued since I can't find them on the L.A. Colors website or on Cherry Culture.

The first thing I noticed was how cheap the packaging looked and felt, but hey, it was only a dollar, so what could I expect? That said, these are very good eyeshadows...for a dollar.

They seem incredibly pigmented when I swatched them, but when I went in with a brush, they seemed to just fade away on my eyelid. It was kind of frustrating, actually. Although each palette has a very clear, defined color scheme going on, the colors just don't come out very brightly. The colors are so pretty, too. It's a shame they don't come out that way.

And I noticed that they have the funkiest smell to them, almost like baby powder gone bad. It's strange that eyeshadow smells, and I don't like it at all (it gives me a headache). I want to say that these were worth the grand total of $3 I spent on them, but I honestly can't think of a time when I have actually reached for these palettes. Whenever I pull them out, I only use them just to use them.

These eyeshadows were easy on the bank, but I didn't find much use for them
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
These eyeshadows are super chalky and not very pigmented. I like that there are lots of options, and I can't really complain since it's only 1$, haha. They're workable for sure, though. They blend easily, and layer well for color. Super budget friendly, would recommend if you're looking for something cheap to use.
Regina S.
León
I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this product is Good.
Naty R.
Bronx
Where can I find these palettes??? Everywhere I look they're sold out! My blushing nude palette is in terrible condition and I would love to buy another one
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How is the color pay off for these?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
I just saw this product and they only have this color do any one knows if they have more colors ?
andrea r.