BY L.A. COLORS

Indulge your eyes into a splash of color. These innovating shades range from neutrals to brilliant colors, making it easy to mix & match.

• Does anyone know if the L.A. Colors eyeshadow have good p...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet. 1 Answers
  • I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this pro...5 Answers
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I just bought this at my local Walgreens and you won't believe how pigmented and soft these eyeshadows are if your looking for a quick makeup look and are under a budget you will love this product" in 36 reviews
  • "L.A. Colors eyeshadows are my everyday shadows. The neutral colors are just perfect and the pigmentation is great and even though on me they don't last all day but they are great for the price. And they are easy to apply " in 8 reviews
Shantell D.
Clopton, AL
Oh my gosh, I just so happen to purchase this eye shadow palette a couple of weeks ago and I am impressed. Inexpensive makeup a lot times does the same things expensive make up does, so I like L.A. Colors products.
Dayjah S.
Honolulu, HI
Awesome product , I recommend it to ladies who love eyeshadow. It has a good variety of different types of shades that you could try. It varies from a white shade to black. I actually liked it for my first time having any type of eyeshadow.
Paula P.
Somerset, KY
This pallet is my favorite from what I own. I bought it thinking this is just a drug store product. Yet, it goes on full of pigment and stays on a majority of the day. I will reapply sometimes but it's definitely worth the price!
Juanita B.
Unfortunately this palette did not do it for me. It was surprisingly chalky and I was not happy about the color pay off. I wouldn't recommend this unless you're using it for paper makeup artistry.
Chinyere A.
North Baldwin, NY
I love this. Like I have one just like it and its in like the shades of light and dark brown. I'm started to get interested in makeup recently and this is the first thing I got my hands on
Makensie R.
Spokane, WA
Theese shadows are very shear and they would work nicely for a budget going person I have used this product when I was in a split hand had nothing else to use the neutrals were very good for my green eyes!
Dawn S.
Super fun palette to play with! The price is incredible and the ability to change things up with just this one palette alone is amazing. Love them all and will purchase the others asap.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
I think the colors are really pretty... but i would rather just save my $1. I bought a couple of these and none of them every blend really well and they crease really bad. Not long lasting at all.
Stephanie N.
Thornton , CO
One of my favorite eyeshadow. I recommend using a primer for longer wear, but it's very pigmented. Its only a dollar, who can complain about that?? I have two of these. :)
Beatriz B.
Millington, TN
For a drugstore eyeshadow this worked wonders. I loved the neutral color because they were so easy to blend out. However, the darker colors took more time to blend out which was kind of tedious.
Regina S.
León
I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this product is Good.
Naty R.
Bronx
Where can I find these palettes??? Everywhere I look they're sold out! My blushing nude palette is in terrible condition and I would love to buy another one
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How is the color pay off for these?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
I just saw this product and they only have this color do any one knows if they have more colors ?
andrea r.