BY L.A. COLORS

Indulge your eyes into a splash of color. These innovating shades range from neutrals to brilliant colors, making it easy to mix & match.

• Does anyone know if the L.A. Colors eyeshadow have good p...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet. 1 Answers
  • I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this pro...5 Answers
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I just bought this at my local Walgreens and you won't believe how pigmented and soft these eyeshadows are if your looking for a quick makeup look and are under a budget you will love this product" in 36 reviews
  • "L.A. Colors eyeshadows are my everyday shadows. The neutral colors are just perfect and the pigmentation is great and even though on me they don't last all day but they are great for the price. And they are easy to apply " in 8 reviews
Neisha G.
They are ok. Don't really have much pigment unless you keep applying over & over. Have a very chalky feeling & using an eyeshadow brush or blending brush with this palette is the worst. It spreads everywhere leaving a mess!
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
These eyeshadows are good for people who are learning more complicated looks because they're super cheap so if you mess up you aren't wasting your money or product. They have a ton of fallout and they don't last long at all
Stephanie T.
So I decided to do the dollar store challenge and got this palette. It's not the best but it is definitely worth the $1 I spent on it. I didn't use the little pad thingy that came with it but it was very easy to use and I would definitely buy this again.
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
I love the eyeshadow bold pallet it's good for my brown eyes really makes them pop I would totally recommend it if someone really loves purples or has brown eyes its is really easy to use blends good. Really pigmented for the glitter/ shimmers you have to use your fingers but I don't mind it.
Sara D.
Paragould, AR
These were really hard to blend on my pale skin but once I got it blended it was beautiful. I got these from the Dollar Tree so I wasn't expecting much but the colors are really pigmented and nice. I'm going to try another palette that has lighter colors to see if it's easier to get it blended.
Grace T.
So I picked this up for a dollar so I wasn't expecting much. It has a wide variety of colors while having the right ones for an everyday look. I was really disappointed by how poor the pigmentation is. It picked up well on my brush but didn't apply on my eyelid at all, even with eyelid primer.
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,455 reviews
For a dollar you can't beat it there supper blend able & there some matte finishes, satin finishes and a couple glitter but you must use a eyeshadow base or it wears off fairly quickly if your needing some purples on a budget this is a great way to go.
Zoe B.
I have 2 pallets because they're are so many options but honestly wouldn't recommend anyone going out and buying these because it's flakey and it isn't as dramatic as you'd think from looking at it before buying it.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
I own so many of these and I love them! They are cheap but a great quality eyeshadow. They blend great and are very pigmented and the shades are gorgeous. I wold recommend to anyone but more especially if you are on a budget but want good quality makeup.
Zonya W.
This is currently what I'm using on my face. This is truly a steal, you get 12 eyeshadow colors for $2. You can't beat that ! The shadows are really pigmented and look great on dark skin girls.
Regina S.
León
I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this product is Good.
Naty R.
Bronx
Where can I find these palettes??? Everywhere I look they're sold out! My blushing nude palette is in terrible condition and I would love to buy another one
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How is the color pay off for these?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
I just saw this product and they only have this color do any one knows if they have more colors ?
andrea r.