BY L.A. COLORS

Indulge your eyes into a splash of color. These innovating shades range from neutrals to brilliant colors, making it easy to mix & match.

• Does anyone know if the L.A. Colors eyeshadow have good p...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet. 1 Answers
  • I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this pro...5 Answers
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I just bought this at my local Walgreens and you won't believe how pigmented and soft these eyeshadows are if your looking for a quick makeup look and are under a budget you will love this product" in 36 reviews
  • "L.A. Colors eyeshadows are my everyday shadows. The neutral colors are just perfect and the pigmentation is great and even though on me they don't last all day but they are great for the price. And they are easy to apply " in 8 reviews
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I LOVE the price and the colors and the quality!! I would say the only down side The packaging is kinda cheap. I dropped the palette and 3 of the colors were ruined! It was very sad. But I will be repurchasing this once I go through a few more colors. Its fun and exciting and its pretty good size for traveling.I love it!
Emy M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I am a sephora girl with expensive taste in makeup, but the day to night color pallete is AWESOME, gorgeous colors. I did not use the applicator that came with it, I used my own eye shadow brush, but these colors are gorgeous and blend great. I got this for $1.50 at the dollar store?! Uhm YEAH definitely satisfied.
Erin E.
Allentown, PA
First of all, this palette is TWO DOLLARS. Anything I can get with that many colors and for that cheap, I'm going to try. I love having so many different reds because, unlike most of the population, I love red and pink eyeshadow. I've found that any eyeshadow will stay all day with an Urban Decay primer. Invest big in a primer, and your eyeshadow doesn't need to be as good.
Kathy A.
I found these for only a dollar and they are incredible! Literally the all in one eyeshadow palette. You have white, eyebrow shades, dark shades, even contouring shades! They're easy to use and blend and are very surprising for how cheap they are! I got mine at DG and you won't regret getting one.
Crystal G.
Love love love there eye shadows there prefect ..its easy to use and apply its very blend able with colors.there no need to improve anything about it.I use the l.a color eye shadows almost everyday.I would keep buying there products becaaue there so good
Kelsey   F.
I recently dyed my hair purple, and wanted a shadow that I could use to color my eyebrows. It actually took me awhile to find the right shade of purple and I found it in this palette of purples. And let me tell you, the pigment is strong with this one. Love love love. And am amazing price.
Marina S.
Ebensburg, PA
This palette is awful.. I bought it @ Dollar General for the sole purpose of reviewing it. The fall out was extreme and the colors weren't pigmented at all. I couldn't touch it with a brush without it falling all over my face on the way to my eye. I just don't like this product at all.
Alondra V.
Anna W.
Staples, MN
I used to be very hesitant to buy dollar store makeup, but this brand has impressed me more than once. The colors blend well and don't require a lot of swiping with a brush/applicator. The only thing I'd warn you about-- most of the colors are very shimmery, so if you prefer matte shades I'd recommend another brand. Luckily, I don't mind glitter. $2 for a palette is great.
Neisha G.
They are ok. Don't really have much pigment unless you keep applying over & over. Have a very chalky feeling & using an eyeshadow brush or blending brush with this palette is the worst. It spreads everywhere leaving a mess!
Regina S.
León
I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this product is Good.
Naty R.
Bronx
Where can I find these palettes??? Everywhere I look they're sold out! My blushing nude palette is in terrible condition and I would love to buy another one
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How is the color pay off for these?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
I just saw this product and they only have this color do any one knows if they have more colors ?
andrea r.