BY L.A. COLORS

Indulge your eyes into a splash of color. These innovating shades range from neutrals to brilliant colors, making it easy to mix & match.

• Does anyone know if the L.A. Colors eyeshadow have good p...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet. 1 Answers
  • I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this pro...5 Answers
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I just bought this at my local Walgreens and you won't believe how pigmented and soft these eyeshadows are if your looking for a quick makeup look and are under a budget you will love this product" in 36 reviews
  • "L.A. Colors eyeshadows are my everyday shadows. The neutral colors are just perfect and the pigmentation is great and even though on me they don't last all day but they are great for the price. And they are easy to apply " in 8 reviews
Tes L.
❣❣❣SWIPE FOR MORE PICS❣❣❣
~PERSONAL PIC~
These Are Really Cute Eyeshadows 💚💙💛~
👁L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Pallet *Urban*👁
~
My Opinion/Review::
●Smell- Doesn't Really Have A Sent. (I Noticed A Lot Of Eyeshadows Don't Really Have A Strong Sent)
●Texture On Eyes- Very Soft
●Wear- Lasts About 6 Hours
●Pigmentation- Very Pigmented
●Overall- These Are Very Pigmented Shadows! They're Very Long Lasting. These Eyeshadows Aren't Powdery Or Flaky. You Don't Have To Build Them Up Much To Get A Deep Color.. These L.A. Color Shadows Are Very Similar To The Ones In My Previous Post. The Colors Are Nice For All 4 Seasons Tbh.. There's 12 Very Versatile Colors That You Can Mix And Match For Many Lewks. Some Of These Colors Look Kinda Shimmery And Some Are Kinda Matte. These Are Super Affordable And Worth Getting. From 1-10 I Give Them About A 9 💛💙 (As I Said Before, There's Always Room For Improvement In Anything)
~
Mari Q.
National City, CA
I got this LA Color Smokey pallet at the dollar store cuz I'm looking for a vibrant shades of blue. I thought I had it with this pallet but I was wrong. This pallet looks beautiful but that's it. Pigments don't show on my eye lids as vibrant as they are in the pallet.. There is also too much fallout. For the shades in this pallet I expected to get a beautiful sky blue but it was a patchy dark bluish color. Not up to my expectations I'm sry to say.
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Chic more...
Its not bad for the dollar store its not that pigmented but its from the dollar store so.. The packaging isn't bad the color selection isn't bad the shimmers aren't that pretty... But its definitely worth a dollar ;)
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Review for: Traditional more...
I absolutely adore a nude eye shadow and I'm mildly impressed with LA colors. This did a good job picking the colors out and the applicator applies the make up on well. I can easily do many different styles on my eyes. The only thing they should do is put a mirror in the pallete so I can do this on the go. I dislike it when they make a pallete that's designed to be on the go but they don't put a mirror in it like why? Otherwise I'm pleased.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I like the l.a. colors palettes but they do have a lot of fall out. The colors are very pigmented which is good and do stay on all day. I buy these at my dollar tree so they are extremely affordable. They would be great for teenagers who are just learning about makeup or if you don't have a lot of money they are good cheap palettes. The only downside like I said is the fall out so I will usually tap the excess off my brush before I apply it.
Olivia L.
Mountain Top
Review for: Other more...
It has some pigment and isn’t horrible. I just really don’t like how much fallout there is. It doesn’t bother some people but for me it really made me dislike this palette. For the price I don’t think it’s horrible I just think you should save up a bit more and get a better quality palette for a little bit more.
Michaela K.
Review for: Traditional more...
I bought this palette for one single shade that I use to fill in my blonde eyebrows. I only paid a dollar for it from the Dollar Tree and it works great for the reason I purchased it for. The other shades are pretty chalky and I don't use them often but I don't mind for the price as long as the shade for my eyebrows works.
Celia M.
Bronx
Review for: Other more...
I didn’t liked it that much but for those little that want to play with makeup this little palette is good for them. In my opinion is not long lasting. It’s was my first time using it. I don’t recommend this palette, just the eyeshadow with shimmers works but the martes ones doesn’t work.
Megan W.
Big stone gap, VA
Unless this is being bought for younger ages I wouldn’t recommend it. I’ve seen decent reviews about it so I’d figure I’d try it. It doesn’t blend out and when you try it falls off. I bought it at Dollar Tree and wasn’t expecting much because you get what you pay for. Worth a try for a buck though.
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
This palette is versatile in the colors offered which can go from a natural day look to an intense evening look. Highly pigmented and lady's through my work day and as I am fashion conscious as well budget conscious this is a great pick
Regina S.
León
I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this product is Good.
Naty R.
Bronx
Where can I find these palettes??? Everywhere I look they're sold out! My blushing nude palette is in terrible condition and I would love to buy another one
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How is the color pay off for these?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
I just saw this product and they only have this color do any one knows if they have more colors ?
andrea r.