L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette

Indulge your eyes into a splash of color. These innovating shades range from neutrals to brilliant colors, making it easy to mix & match.

• Does anyone know if the L.A. Colors eyeshadow have good pigmentat...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this pallet. 1 Answers
  • I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this product is ...5 Answers
Jay đź’–.
Review for: Chic, Blushing Nudes more...
I used to have a few of these that I picked up at different times from dollar stores. For the price I paid,they were okay. A bit powdery and chalky,and not as pigmented as I would have liked,but okay. The mattes at least blended alright,though they would sometimes blend away to nothing. The shimmers had a lot of fallout if I'm remembering correctly,but they did okay if I applied them with a finger. Would recommend to beginners,or for people in a tight situation,but otherwise would recommend.
Mahmuda S.
Review for: Other more...
I got the L.A Colors Smokey eyeshadow that really surprised me. These eyeshadow are really good. They feel silky creamy to touch and applies really great on the he. Color transfer as exactly as it is. The shimmer shadows are gorgeous. I almost comparing this to higher end eyeshadows I have. This palette is perfect combination to create A lot of looks. This is a amazing affordable good product.
Denise G.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Chic more...
So I got this pallet when I first started playing around with makeup, and I hot it at Dollar Tree! For $1 I think it’s a prettty good pallet. Yes, it is only $1 so you can really expect much. Most of the colors are shimmery and the pigment is pretty good. Although most of the colors are a bit sheer but you can build them up. I guess I would recommend!
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Tropical Blue, Poppin Purple, Brown Buzz, Blushing Nudes more...
The colors are all vibrant in the ways they are needed to be, and it’s lasts all day, I had no issues with smudges or eyeshadow powder all over my face like most eyeshadows do, I was very surprised with the outcome of my make up, it looked like I had just done it by the end of the night, you couldn’t tell!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is my first time using this brand. I bought this eye shadow palette on sale for $1. And the colors are beautiful. To my suprise they are actually pretty awesome. Very pigmented, variety of shades, easy to blend. The darker matte colors were very bold, mixed with some blending of the shimmery shiny colors makes for a fabulous look. I would definitly recommend a good primer before applying. It will help leave no crease, and last overnight. For a buck...ill rave all day about it.
Dallas W.
The Colony, TX
Even though I don't wear any eye shadow with a frost or glitter finish, I must give credit where credit is due.
If you can't afford or refuse to pay for the Urban Decay Naked Pallete,this is a good and very cheap alternative.
The colors are neutral correct - Anyone can wear them no matter what your skin tone or eye color.
There are a couple of drawbacks to be expected though. It is only a dollar after all.
First, the texture is not as smooth as the UD formula,nor is it as pigmented- You may have to swipe your eyelid about three times. Also there is a little fallout but hey,for only a dollar it's just minor inconveniences to get fairly long lasting color at an even fairer price.
Try it. You'll only have a dollar and some change for the tax to lose if it isn't your cup of tea.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
I wonder why I don't see this reviewed more often. Either here or on YouTube or other social media. I picked this up for about two dollars at the local family dollar store. Granted, the shadow does not last long, but it is very easy to reapply. There are so many colors in this particular palette that I have. The color on the back states it is the CES421 Dawn palette. I would definitely buy this again if I could find it. Has anyone else seen it?
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Blushing Nudes more...
I couldn't believe how inexpensive this palette was on drugstore.com. I got mine for less than $2 on sale, and it was the best purchase I've ever made. I have a review coming up on my blog as well! The colors are silky and there is a good amount of mattes and shimmers in this. Perfect for everyday wear. I reach for this one the most.
Chelsey A.
Wytheville, VA
Review for: Poppin Purple more...
I don't have this exact palette, I bought the Day to Night one because it had some darks and neutrals. Honestly, it was like putting nothing on my eyelids. Even the darkest shade wasn't pigmented enough to even work with. I tried building the color up do make it darker, tried using my fingers, and nothing seemed to work. I really wanted to like this brand because of how affordable it is, but I have to say, I would never purchase it again.
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
I absolutely love this pallette. The colors go on so smooth and have both matte, and shimmer colors. This is one of the few palettes I'm constantly re-purchasing because of how nice it is, both package wise and product wise. The eyeshadow inside the pallette also works great with many skin types, as I've gotten this as birthday presents for my friends and family before and they all loved it. I highly recommend this pallette.
Regina S.
I saw this eyeshadow palette and I don't know if this product is Good.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How is the color pay off for these?
maria F.
Are the colors pigmented?. I've seen many new palettes with beautiful colors but I'm unsure about getting them since their older palettes didn't have much color pay off & there was a lot of fall out.
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
I just saw this product and they only have this color do any one knows if they have more colors ?
Naty R.
Where can I find these palettes??? Everywhere I look they're sold out! My blushing nude palette is in terrible condition and I would love to buy another one