L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette

by L.A. COLORS

Indulge your eyes into a splash of color. These innovating shades range from neutrals to brilliant colors, making it easy to mix & match.

When are you going to add more brushes to you palettes L.A. colors L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette ?
Start your review of L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
I just bought this at my local Walgreens and you won't believe how pigmented and soft these eyeshadows are if your looking for a quick makeup look and are under a budget you will love this productin reviews
L.A. Colors eyeshadows are my everyday shadows. The neutral colors are just perfect and the pigmentation is great and even though on me they don't last all day but they are great for the price. And they are easy to apply in reviews
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,171 reviews
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Chic, Traditional
Nice shadow palette especially for the money. Neutral and shimmery shades great for brown and green eyes. Not super pigmented or long lasting but you cannot expect all that at this price point.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Zenaida P.
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Zenaida P.
L.A. Colors Eyeshadow Palette... Is very nice! Has medium pigmentation. This product is good for makeup beginners. Suitable for little girls and ladies who like neutral colors and soft makeup. 💕 Good at a low price!
Susan S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Susan S.
I went to the Dollar Tree store to pick up sanitizer, and bleach. I was walking down an aisle to the checkout, when I saw the eyeshadow colors I use, in a palette. The brand L A Colors, for only a buck. There are brown, pink, mauve, white, and beige. They all blend together well. It comes with a sponge each end, that is double sided.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by MANDY K.
Review for: Traditional
This was one of my first eye shadow palettes when I started wearing makeup in high school. I decided to give it another try after seeing it at the Dollar Tree. The case is cheap plastic, which was expected. It comes with 12 neutral shades is a great range of light to dark. There was some fall out but not as much as I thought there would be. The pigmentation was hit or miss. Some were dull while others were surprisingly good. Not the most bendable shadows, but colors go together nicely. This isn't a great palette, but considering it's only a $1, I'm not sneering. It's one I would recommend for a tight budget, or for a makeup beginner as it was for me when I first used it.
Anthony W.
East Alton, IL
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Anthony W.
Review for: Traditional
I did not like this product. The eye shadows were very chalky, and not that pigmented. But for being $1, it is good. I would improve the product by making them palette more pigmented. Would not recommend .
Michelle B.
Springfield, OH
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michelle B.
Review for: Traditional
The mixture of the 12 classy colors is great. I can do a lot of different looks with the color variation available in the palette. L. A. Looks is a brand that will live forever and continue to come out with great products! I will definitely continue to buy their products. [product:l.a.-colors-12-color-eyeshadow-palette]
Loretta R.
Fort Thomas, KY
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Loretta R.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I am tired of beautiful-looking eyeshadow palettes costing a small fortune so I am launching my own protest by only purchasing affordable options. :) So far with LA Colors palettes I have not been disappointed! The color payoffs are not far off the high-end brands and the color combos are beautiful. The pans within the palette are a little small, but this thing only costs $1, people!!!!
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Chic
Its not bad for the dollar store its not that pigmented but its from the dollar store so.. The packaging isn't bad the color selection isn't bad the shimmers aren't that pretty... But its definitely worth a dollar ;)
Josalyn H.
Carrollton, GA
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Josalyn H.
This eyeshadow palette is wonderful. The colors are great for a natural look. I also have the smokey palette and those colors are beautiful as well. I recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cherry D.
Catoosa, OK
Bluvi B.
4021 flamingo rd
Qabursa 1.
il y a 2 ans
Agnes R. il y a 2 ans
Small and easy for travel i love these colors and the pigments good for the price.
Lucille S.
Saint Louis, MO
il y a 3 ans
L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette How true to shade are the eye shadow
Sarah A. il y a 2 ans
I have dark skin which usually makes the pigments seem darker than how they appear on the pallet. With a base on my eyelid though, the pigment is very true to the pallet.