LA Color L.A. Colors Lip Color 250 Frozen Berries uploaded by Christina E.LA Color L.A. Colors Lip Color 250 Frozen Berries uploaded by Bobbi W.LA Color L.A. Colors Lip Color 250 Frozen Berries uploaded by Chiara R.

BY LA COLOR

Bobbi W.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
Love the look and the lipstick! This is the perfect berry color for fall or winter. This is my go to lipstick. Makes your lips feel great. I get loads of compliments on the color!
Christina E.
Christina E.
Keokuk, IA
Found this at Dollar Tree and I must say it's pretty awesome for my first ever lipstick purchase. The shimmery iridescent aspect isn't really my thing but I do like the color. It lasts a good few hours or more depending on how much you put on but looks just fine with one swipe. Can't beat that dollar price tag either!

Update: I'm down to about a third of a tube left of this and it's way different from when I first got it. It's not as saturated when I put it on and doesn't last very long at all anymore. I did buy another tube because I do like the color so I'm giving it another chance to be a consistent color/saturation/texture all the way through before I explore more expensive options.
Chiara R.
Chiara R.
I'm always a fan of LA Colors lipsticks. They go on more waxy, and if you don't blot, it will keep your lips moisturized for a while. They're long lasting, but will begin to bleed, so an invisible lip liner is good to pair.

Frozen Berries specifically goes on in a lighter color, making it look more of a pink - purple. If you go over with a second coat though, it has a great color payoff. It's a shiny, medium tone purple, with pink undertones.