La Choy Stir Fry Teriyaki Sauce Marinade uploaded by Nichole K.

BY LA CHOY

La Choy® Stir Fry Teriyaki Sauce Marinade.
Stir and serve.
No msg*.
New! see more...

Nichole K.
I found it for a last minute dinner choice at my local kroger store. I used it with steak and it came out great. Thr sauce complimented my meat well which suprised me beacuse it was supposed to be with chicken but the steak was delicious. My while family loved it on a bed of rice with a little cilantro on top.
Breanna N.
My best friend used this sauce on some stir fry she made and it was delicious. It reminded me of eating beef teriyaki. I was a little skeptical about trying but it turned out to be good
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
It was too sweet. It overpowered the flavor of the rice and the chicken when I made stir fry. It was really thick and glutteny and there was way too much sodium in the sauce. I definitely would not recommend this to others and I'm pretty sure that anyone would hate it.
Brittany R.
This isn't my favorite teriyaki sauce but it's the only one my son will use and it's a staple in my home. He has to have it for rice and sometimes chicken. We buy it at Walmart since my Kroger doesn't carry it anymore.
Doug S.
Lucasville, OH
This marinade made some amazing stir fry and I would recommend it to anyone who likes stir fry

back