La Choy Lite Soy Sauce

La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce.
Easy recipe inside!
Beef & broccoli.
Stir-fry.
See nutritional information for sodium content.
50% less sodium than our regular soy sauce.
Est. 1922.
Inspired by traditional Asian cuisine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Choy Lite Soy Sauce!
7 months ago
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this brand so much I also use the bean sprouts from them, this soy sauce is also light so it's less sodium than the regular soy sauce and it's great for people that are gluten intolerance. I always uses to do Chinese fried rice and it's really good it's not overwhelming flavor like other soy sauces is just perfect really recommended!
3 years agoLittle Ferry, NJ
One of my favorite soy sauce to eat with rice. It has a light soy flavor which is nice with rice because heavier soy sauces like Kikoman and other Asian brands tend to have more salt which is too overpowering (they're great to cook with though!!) but with rice this is my favorite! This brand is becoming hard to find in most grocery stores in my area though.
4 years agoBloomington, IN
This is the only brand and soy sauce I will buy. I think it has the best flavor. And the 50% less sodium is great. I put this on almost any meat, vegetables, rice and noodles. Chinese is one of my favorite meals so this is used a lot in my house, especially when we make stir-fry.
4 months agoSaint Albans, WV
La Choy Lite Soy Sauce uploaded by Christine M.
La Choy Lite Soy Sauce uploaded by Christine M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Used this to make my homemade egg rolls! They turned out amazing!!! Who needs takeout when you can make it yourself! #homemade #eggrolls #lachoy
2 years ago
This is my favorite soy sauce! It is low sodium but not lacking flavor! It doesn’t taste weird like other low sodium soy sauces .
5 years agoHilliard, OH
This soy sauce is great. Throw it on some chicken fried rice and you're set. Not as much sodium as regular soy sauce either