La Choy, Fortune Cookies, 3 oz, 12 pk

by La Choy

12 count Individually wrapped for freshness Great low fat snack Inspired by traditional Asian cuisine

Has anyone ever had a meaningful fortune?
Start your review of La Choy, Fortune Cookies, 3 oz, 12 pk!
Product Highlights
“My family love comparing each other's fortunes.” in reviews
“i love fortune cookies they are so much fun to get and find out what fortune you get !!!” in reviews
Zimmerman , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these for stir-fry night just for some extra fun. They don't taste very good, but reading the fortunes made the night fun.
Moncks Corner, SC
This is really kewl i never knew they sold these i thought u would have to go to the resturaunt just to get these but sounds kewll
Boise, ID
I buy these when I make an Asian dish and want to add a bit of fun to the meal - especially when company comes over.
I love fortune cookies they are so much fun to get and find out what fortune you get !!! and they taste great
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These things are the real deal. I love them, they're light, airy & crispy just like I like my fortune cookies.
lubbock, TX
I love these chinese is my all time favorite food and these are great not to hard and they have great flavor
We love these. the only issue is the box is to small, amd i eat 90% of them in one sitting. i love them.
Collierville, TN
Perfect, always fresh and just like getting one at a chinese restaurant! Great for chinese night at home!
Pittsburg, CA
I love these cookies. When ever I make Chinese food, these are a key part to making my family happy.
Vancouver, WA
Fortune cookies are so awesome because they give you a little desert right after a delicious meal