La Choy Bean Sprouts 14 oz

by La Choy

La Choy?? Bean Sprouts.
Inspired By Traditional Asian Cuisine.
Est. 1922.
Easy Recipe Inside! Ginger Teriyaki Chicken.
Net wt 14 oz (397g).

are la choy bean sprouts , mung bean sprouts
Start your review of La Choy Bean Sprouts 14 oz!
Amy C.
La Choy Bean Sprouts 14 oz uploaded by Amy C.
La Choy Bean Sprouts 14 oz uploaded by Amy C.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love stir fry, whether it’s chicken, beef or veggie! But I love my bean sprouts in them. Sometimes there a little soggy, per being canned, but half of the time the grocery store doesn’t have fresh, so this is the best alternative. #WeeknightMeals La Choy Bean Sprouts 14 oz #WeeknightMeal
Kathy C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
If you want to make Chinese fried rice this is the right product. It's really good quality and it's only $1.69. I also use it for making ginger teriyaki chicken and it's great. This is the only brand that I will use if I would have to make Chinese fried rice again and I definitely recommended.
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good mixed with the chow mein which has everything in it to make a great chinese dinner. I eat this with other La Choy products about once a month and when you mix it all together you get a really nice chinese food meal that is sure to please the family.
Nikki W.
Neosho, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
These were a delicious addition to homemade ramen. Very easy as they were just heat and serve or you can just drain and use straight from the can.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,354 reviews
La Choy Bean Sprouts 14 oz uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Its very difficult finding bean sprouts at times. I've seen these a few times in store and decided to try them out today. Convenient can for times such as these.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
1,039 reviews
I always buy bean sprouts from La Choy when I make chop suey and I also add it to stir fry, it turns out great!
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Just as good as the fresh ones. love the crunch I don't have to worry that they will spoil. I can find them year around the add to my ever growing vegetable options
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
Lachoy Bean Sprouts are a delicious convenient option for quick-fix meals like egg rolls, soups or simple salads. Great product.
Brittany H.
Eww! I'm not a fan of bean sprouts at all. I have tried them at numerous Japanese steak houses and can't stand them. so I'm not going to like these either I'm sure!