BY LA CHOY #6 in Soy Sauce

La Choy?? All Purpose Soy Sauce.
Inspired By Traditional Asian Cuisine.
Est. 1922.
Easy Recipe Inside!
Beef & broccoli Stir-Fry.
Net wt 10 fl oz (296ml). see more...

• Anyone have a recipe they'd like to share using La Choy S...2 Answers
  • Soy sauce is one of my favorites is this kind any good?3 Answers
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Seemed that this product was becoming hard to find in my area. There were many of the traditional japanese version and I do like them but for some foods this product is preferred. I guess just by me if I judge by the supermarket. Glad to have a place to pick it up.This is a product that is an important part of our pantry and in some of our family's dishes.
One of the more common uses is when we cook a stir fry. Adding this provides a nice addition to the food actually fried.
It is also a nice component of other dishes, too.
In short, a long standing and well used addition to the pantry. . . .
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Soy Sauce 15 oz more...
Love this soy sauce. I always use this when making Chinese dishes. This product is affordable at Walmart always. Can make food taste salty if too much used. Recommend others to try this product. I’m quite satisfied with this product and will always make this my first choice of soy sauce.
Courtney S.
Review for: Soy Sauce 10 fl oz more...
There is no other soy sauce out there quite like this one . If you have yet to try this, I highly recommend giving it a go! I do not like any other brands of soy sauce, the rest are all TOO SWEET.
Juliet M.
La Choy All Purpose Soy Sauce I made a Filipino dish called Chicken Adobo, used this soysauce and turned out to be so good! I'm so impressed of putting not too much of the soysauce and when i'm done making it, its very tasty! So, why dont you try having one? ;)
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Delicious My favorite will always be Kikkoman but this is the runner up in my book. I use this in my Marinades often and love over some Sticky Rice. I add this into my Roast, Beef and Chicken Marinades usually around 3 tbsp worth. It gives the meal that smokier kind of taste love it.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite soy sauce. It has a salty flavor that is savory and even a little sweet. It is the perfect taste for any asian cuisine that you are eating - never overpowering. I especially love it with sushi. It lasts for a long time and is a good price.
Marielle M.
This is my all time favorite soy sauce, I use it all the time with rice, broccoli beef, chop suey, practically anything, I bought it at Walmart, and it isn't too pricey it lasts a long time, I am always satisfied and we always have to keep one in hand
Marjorie S.
Donalsonville, GA
I like this soy sauce. Yes I soak my meats in soy sauce. Use in stir fries and rice. I like to add it in my noodles and soups. Can not go wrong with this soy sauce. Got mind for 1.99 at Food Gaint. Very cheap.
Daniella H.
This is my favorite soy sauce. It goes with everything. There are probably more authentic sauces but this is a great multi dish option. I use it to marinate my tofu.
Sarah S.
This is my all time favorite soy sauce. I prefer it to any other I've tried, including store brands. I like how it has a great flavor that's not to salty and not to sweet and goes well with a lot of things. I like to put it on top of my sushi obviously!
Ashley W.
Mount Hope, WV
Soy sauce is one of my favorites is this kind any good?
Michelle L.
Anyone have a recipe they'd like to share using La Choy Soy Sauce? I already make teriyaki sauce, sweet & sour sauce, fried rice, "yakisoba" fried noodles, and Korean Beef, but I'm always looking for new recipes. Thanks!