La Choy All Purpose Soy Sauce

by La Choy

#4 in Soy Sauce

La Choy?? All Purpose Soy Sauce.
Inspired By Traditional Asian Cuisine.
Est. 1922.
Easy Recipe Inside!
Beef & broccoli Stir-Fry.
Net wt 10 fl oz (296ml).

Soy sauce is one of my favorites is this kind any good?
Anyone have a recipe they'd like to share using La Choy Soy Sauce? I already make teriyaki sauce, sweet & sour sauce, fried rice, "yakisoba" fried noodles, and Korean Beef, but I'm always looking for new recipes. Thanks!
Start your review of La Choy All Purpose Soy Sauce!
2 years agoNewport News, VA
Love this soy sauce. I always use this when making Chinese dishes. This product is affordable at Walmart always. Can make food taste salty if too much used. Recommend others to try this product. I’m quite satisfied with this product and will always make this my first choice of soy sauce.
6 months agoLa pryor , TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
My all time favorite soy sauce, it's the perfect soy sauce flavor that really brings everyday meals to life! I love adding a couple tablespoons to my bbq sauce and slathering it on some pork chops before grilling them, really adds some tang! Spice up plain, broiled broccoli with some soy sauce for an enjoyable healthy snack. You cannot go wrong with La Choy.
5 months agoHuntington, IN
La Choy All Purpose Soy Sauce uploaded by Alex R.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the taste of La Choy All Purpose Soy Sauce and the price is always competitive. Being able to taste like I am in a sushi shop while at home is the best
a year agoLewiston, ME
Seemed that this product was becoming hard to find in my area. There were many of the traditional japanese version and I do like them but for some foods this product is preferred. I guess just by me if I judge by the supermarket. Glad to have a place to pick it up.This is a product that is an important part of our pantry and in some of our family's dishes. One of the more common uses is when we cook a stir fry. Adding this provides a nice addition to the food actually fried. It is also a nice component of other dishes, too. In short, a long standing and well used addition to the pantry. . . .
2 years agoChicago, IL
La Choy All Purpose Soy Sauce uploaded by Juliet M.
La Choy All Purpose Soy Sauce I made a Filipino dish called Chicken Adobo, used this soysauce and turned out to be so good! I'm so impressed of putting not too much of the soysauce and when i'm done making it, its very tasty! So, why dont you try having one? ;)
2 years agoLa Crosse, WI
Delicious My favorite will always be Kikkoman but this is the runner up in my book. I use this in my Marinades often and love over some Sticky Rice. I add this into my Roast, Beef and Chicken Marinades usually around 3 tbsp worth. It gives the meal that smokier kind of taste love it.
2 years agoNew York, NY
This is my favorite soy sauce. It has a salty flavor that is savory and even a little sweet. It is the perfect taste for any asian cuisine that you are eating - never overpowering. I especially love it with sushi. It lasts for a long time and is a good price.
2 years ago
This is my all time favorite soy sauce, I use it all the time with rice, broccoli beef, chop suey, practically anything, I bought it at Walmart, and it isn't too pricey it lasts a long time, I am always satisfied and we always have to keep one in hand
2 years agoDonalsonville, GA
I like this soy sauce. Yes I soak my meats in soy sauce. Use in stir fries and rice. I like to add it in my noodles and soups. Can not go wrong with this soy sauce. Got mind for 1.99 at Food Gaint. Very cheap.
3 years ago
This is my favorite soy sauce. It goes with everything. There are probably more authentic sauces but this is a great multi dish option. I use it to marinate my tofu.