Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersLa Chatelaine

by La Chatelaine

Blended with 20% organic shea butter & argan oil to moisturize and repair dry skin.. A luxurious hand cream from the South of France, blended with 20% organic shea butter, vitamin E, and argan oil to deeply moisturize, nourish and repair dry skin. It is the perfect size for gifts, travel, or your purse.. Organic Argan Oil is high in vitamin E and essential fatty acids to keep your hands soft, smooth, and rejuvenated.. Enriched with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that protects and repairs skin by neurtralizing the effect of free radicals.. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly for immediate hydration and intense repair.. Made in France. Cruelty Free. No BHT, Parabens, or Phthalates, Phenoxyethanol, DEA, or Propylene Glycol

Expiration Date: June 2019

Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs

Package Quantity: 1 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Chatelaine, Hand Cream, Amber Cashmere, 1 fl oz (30 ml) [Scent : Amber Cashmere]!
Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
I received this item in my Ipsy bag. You don’t need a lot when you apply it. It doesn’t feel greasey and goopy and it actually soaks into your skin very quickly so your hands don’t feel oily or anything ever either. It smells good without being overwhelming. If I were to ever buy this product I’d be displeased at the price of this considering how small the tube is.

Looking for your answer?