La Brasiliana La-Brasiliana Dieci All-In-One Instant Hair Treatment 1000ml/33.8oz

BY LA-BRASILIANA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Rehydrates the delicate skin of the eye area Softens the appearance of fine lines and the signs of fatigue Protects against premature aging Promotes optimal radiance see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Suzette G.
Fayetteville, NC
I first stumbled across this hair treatment from my stylist.  I always have issues with my hair splitting relatively quickly and even with masking weekly and very little heat, it still happens.  She recommended this product, which I never heard of nor the brand, but I bought it with high hopes.  The big point she explained was that it was very concentrated and she told me to be careful with how much I used; my hair is to my mid back and she said to still use a dime size.  I bought the 4.23 ounce and it had a nice sprayer included so that was a bonus.  This hair treatment was around $20 and I thought it could be another option for the It's a 10 Miracle leave in treatment (even though I love that leave in treatment.)  This was an impulse buy, but it was well worth it after I used the entire bottle!  So, first thing is, you DO have to be careful with how much you use, I accidentally used a nickel amount on my ends and mid shaft and my hair ended up being too slippery and greasy.  The next time I washed my hair I only used a dime size as my stylist said and focused it on my ends mostly but did put a tiny bit on mid shafts.  I liked using this right after I washed my hair, that way it would help with my curly frizz, and started mending my split ends (as the packaging says it does.)  All ten claims are as follow: 1.) Color sealer 2.) Curtails hair breakage 3.) Detangles hair 4.) Eliminates split ends 5.) Enhances shine 6.) Enhances body 7.) Frizz eliminator 8.) Nourishes dry damaged hair 9.) Promotes silkiness and 10.) Thermal protector.  Honestly, I would agree with seven out of the ten claims, only because I cannot attest to 1.) Color sealer as my hair color is natural.  I felt that it did an amazing job of repairing and sealing some of the split ends and damage I already have.  I would spray a few pumps onto my ends, let it kind of absorb, and than comb through my hair, and there was no tugging or knots.  I definitely felt like my hair was so incredibly shiny especially when I wore it straight and there was so much body and volume.  It definitely gave me so much moisture especially on my ends.  I definitely felt like it did help with silkiness, especially when it was straight; I would catch myself running my fingers through my hair and couldn't believe how soft it was.  I like that this is also a thermal protector as you always want to have a protectant on before you straighten or blow dry your hair.  The remaining two claims just don't seem true; to say it completely eliminates split ends is false.  I definitely still have split ends and will until my next haircut!  To say it is also a frizz eliminator is false as well; letting my hair air dry without any other products would cause my curls to be so frizzy (as usual) and I needed to hydrate my curls with the Shea Moisture Curl Smoothie or something similar to avoid the frizz.  Aside from those two claims, this leave in treatment is pretty darn amazing.