BY LA BELLA

Damage Repair for Dry Distressed Hair Frizz Control 2 Max Shine 3 Alcohol Free Eliminates frizz and flyaway hair. Polishes and seals the cuticle to help protect chemically treated hair. Re-hydrates and conditions the hair, leaving it manageable, shiny and smooth. Advanced lightweight formula provides heat protection and helps prevent split-ends and breakage. Ideal for all hair types. see more...

Olivia G.
Yakima
Super shine polishing serum for hair. This product hydrates and shines hair. It help to protect your treated hair and eliminates frizz. Avocado oil hydrates and conditions Jaír leaving it shiny and manageable.. recommended.. yes of course.. recommended
Tania T.
Jackson Height
This is one of my favorite serums. It controls frizz and smoothes hair. It is made with avocado oil that rehydrated and conditions the hair, leaving it shiny and smooth. It's a very good item that I hope you will try :)
Yelena L.
This product is a great dupe for Biosilk if you find it over your budget. It works so well at keeping the hair shiny and smells lovely, almost like biosilk but faint. Highly recommend but just use a DOT. Can get greasy if you use too much!
Samantha N.
Max shine so only use a tab bit! I used what I thought was a little bit and my hair looked so oily! Lol. But use a couple small drops and it works fine!
yazmin f.
Houston , TX
I love this product, it leaves your hair very soft and shiny, it hydrates you and if it smoothes a little the hair I like a lot it is one of my favorites
Adelena G.
San Jose, CA
Another great product it makes my hair so soft i always put it on before and after my shower!!! MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!!❤❤❤❤❤
Alyshah G.
I love this serum. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth while also making it less frizzy and looking out of control
Hadjer N.
Product really adds shine to your hair,but drys out quickly. Good for straight hair and naturally oily hair.
Megan M.
Madera, CA
I absolutely love this product. Use it everyday! Definitely my go to. It's very affordable. Smells pleasant.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
One of the few oils I use on my hair and love it!! It doesn't leave it super oily and tacky looking.
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Alguien lo a. Probado ?
Erika C.
Castroville, CA
Where can I buy this product?