La Bella™ Max Hold Styling Gel 28 oz. Jar uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY LA BELLA

This long-lasting styling gel provides maximum hold and volume for hard-to-control hair. The alcohol-free formula will not flake or dry your hair. see more...

Sandra M.
I've been using this gel for almost 20 years now. Its the only gel that styles and holds without flaking your hair or making it crunchy feeling, if you know what I mean. I love this stuff. Use it to make my girls hair for school everyday.
Estefania R.
Fresno, CA
This is THE best gel for my curly hair. I use it literally everyday! I love that it doesn't leave any flakes and it leaves my hair soft. Most importantly its inexpensive!
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
My husband goes through so much of this. It's the only gel he likes. And the only one that won't flake in his hair. Super cheap price Has a fresh gel scent. I like it to when I scrunch my hair. We buy all the time
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
You really do get what you pay for with this product. It's very cheap and it's not something I would use for maximum hold, it's gets very flaky and my hair gets frizzy throughout the day whilst using this product.
Xenia V.
Fredericksburg, VA
I use to use gel so much and this was one of my favorite ones especially when you mix it with a little bit of water it wont make your hair so hard
Cindy G.
Seaside, CA
I think this is a good brand if your looking for something cheap, and you get a lot for your buck. Def not something I would use for great hold
Sophia A.
Gaffney, SC
My brother uses this to spike his hair and in my opinion it's pretty good. No flaking at all it doesn't dry out his hair so pretty good to me.
Annie L.
My boyfriend uses this gel everyday and it does not flake on him. It still makes his hair soft. It does not have a smell and it works wonders.
Eunice V.
Wyoming
My favorite gel to use. My husband and daughters use it too. I like it because it doesnt get white or flaky after it dries.
Bibi C.
Super easy-to-use great when you want curly crunchy hair helps manage frizz also
Tamarra E.
Greensboro
Has any tried this product? Is it good?