Add a Photo

By LA BELLA
#220 in Hair Gel
Labella maximum hold styling gel - 22 oz.
Photo (1)
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
First off it smells soooooooooo good! It has almost like a green apple smell,but it doesn't exactly have an overpowering smell in your hair. It hold pretty nicely. I like to use it in my damp hair and my fizz it gone! Plus it is not hard and my hair is still soft.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
I love this gel when I go to certain events, only when I want my hair to be slicked down. My hair is dark brown and really curly so it helps to lay it down but not much of anything else. It leaves my hair flakey anytime I use it.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
This gel is the only gel that holds my curls with making them looks flaky and out of place. They make my curly looks defined .
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
I love this for my curls. if you apply a small amount to wet hair your hair wont be flaky. i love this
Emily M.
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love this. I got mine for 3 dollars at target the bottle is huge I've had it for almost a year and I'm not even 1/4 of the way done. Love it stays in all day without a budge.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Whittier, CA
My boyfriend loves this it's super long lasting La Bella™ Max Hold Styling Gel 22 oz. Bottle
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is the only hair gel my husband uses for his hair. It's the only one that stiffens up his hair without poking my eye out.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Vallejo, CA
I love the way this is Gel smells but sadly it doesn't really hold for that long. Doesn't really leave flakes unless you over apply
Kelsey  H.
Kelsey H.
Eubank, KY
I have naturally curly hair and I use Herbal essence mousse. How does this compare?