La Bella™ Max Hold Styling Gel 22 oz. Bottle uploaded by Stacy A.La Bella™ Max Hold Styling Gel 22 oz. Bottle uploaded by Esperanza G.

BY LA BELLA

Labella maximum hold styling gel - 22 oz. see more...

• I have naturally curly hair and I use Herbal essence mous...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Stacy A.
I use this on my son's hair. I thought being a sport formula this would hold great with his super active lifestyle . But everyday without fail he comes home his hair a mess. Only reason this gets 2 stars is because it is super easy to use and smells good. Other than that I would avoid this product if you have a super active child.
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love this. I got mine for 3 dollars at target the bottle is huge I've had it for almost a year and I'm not even 1/4 of the way done. Love it stays in all day without a budge.
Mariah M.
I love this gel when I go to certain events, only when I want my hair to be slicked down. My hair is dark brown and really curly so it helps to lay it down but not much of anything else. It leaves my hair flakey anytime I use it.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
First off it smells soooooooooo good! It has almost like a green apple smell,but it doesn't exactly have an overpowering smell in your hair. It hold pretty nicely. I like to use it in my damp hair and my fizz it gone! Plus it is not hard and my hair is still soft.
Julie C.
Vallejo, CA
I love the way this is Gel smells but sadly it doesn't really hold for that long. Doesn't really leave flakes unless you over apply
Makayla B.
This gel is the only gel that holds my curls with making them looks flaky and out of place. They make my curly looks defined .
Yesenia L.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is the only hair gel my husband uses for his hair. It's the only one that stiffens up his hair without poking my eye out.
Natalia F.
Indio, CA
Review for: Other more...
Great gel! Good price! Has a good smell and works great. It does not have a super hold activity but still has a great finish.
cecilia r.
I love this for my curls. if you apply a small amount to wet hair your hair wont be flaky. i love this
Melissa P.
Whittier, CA
My boyfriend loves this it's super long lasting La Bella™ Max Hold Styling Gel 22 oz. Bottle
Kelsey  H.
Eubank, KY
I have naturally curly hair and I use Herbal essence mousse. How does this compare?