BY LA BELLA

This anti-frizz styling gel with extra hold gives curls greater definition, bounce and shine. Now with avocado oil, our alcohol-free formula also moisturizes the hair, without drying or flaking it. It performs best on naturally curly, wavy and permed hair. see more...

• Anyone know where I can purchase this ? I bought one once...1 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this gel, and I wanted to tr...2 Answers
  • Anyone combine this product with something else?2 Answers
Eileen F.
Sanford
Purchased at: Walmart
Best hair gel I have ever used for curly hair. Stretches out curls. Will have to put on hair and dry with a diffuser upside down so it will not stick to head. Absolutely love this!
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
This stuff worked pretty well for me. The hold was pretty good too. I feel like this really did enhance my curls, but I didn't get as much volume as when I use LA Looks Sport. This is a good gel, especially for the price. It is hard to find around though. I wouldn't run out to try & find this but if you do see it give it a try. In this photo, I used LA Looks on the left and La Bella on the right. It feels super thick and like glue going on which scared me but it still worked well and I couldn't tell when it was dry after I scrunched out the crunch. Plus it smells amazing.

EDIT: Changed to 5 stars. I am seriously loving this gel. My hair is so so soft when I use this and holds up better overnight - plus it dries quicker with this. I've been grabbing it daily over my LA Looks sport gel. It is sad I can't hardly find it anywhere, so I will probably end up stocking up & ordering online when this one starts getting low.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
This is one of the few hair gels I actually swear by!! I've tried SO many gels and this is one of the few that truly defines my 4a/4b mixed curls!! I wear my hair in its natural state and if I want a curly look, I simply wet my hair and then scrunch a few squeezes of this into my hair in sections. It works like a charm!

It also banishes frizz amazingly. My hair is super frizzy and after smoothing this through, there is no more frizz. It has a noticeable light smell that does kind of linger until it dries, but it's not that bad; personally, I don't mind it. This doesn't make my hair all crunchy like a lot of other gels; my curls stay soft and bouncy.

One thing I did notice is that this doesn't mix well with some products - especially oils. So, I tend to use this on top of an oil-less leave-in conditioner so that I don't get those little white balls throughout my hair. I prefer this over Eco-Styler, which seems to be the holy grail for many naturalistas! :D The squeeze bottle is also really convenient.
Megan C.
odenville, AL
I have been using this when I had short hair, it works great and you get a lot of it for your money. But now that my hair is long it doesn't do as good, best for short hair!
Hailey I.
Love love love this gel! I have used it for probably 10 years. The store I always bought it from stopped selling it and I went bananas! I tried a million other products but nothing works like this stuff does. After tons of research I finally found another retailer that sells it and bought a bunch for safe measure. It doesn't leave your hair stiff or sticky and I truly believe it cuts down on frizz. My curls are defined and it has a nice hold. As long as they sell it, I will buy it. Have I mentioned the price is great as well? Thanks for such a great product for us curly-haired people!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI

My hair is color treated,naturally spiral curly hair 3b mixed with a few 3a & 3c's...I tried this gel last year hoping it would work great but nope!

No matter what styling combo I tried & even tried it alone I got horrible frizz every time! But I will say it smelled so good!!!
SILVIA M.
SALINAS, CA
I have thick curly hair and I love this gel! It helps define my curls and doesn't make my hair frizzy. It is super inexpensive and you can buy it anywhere. It holds my hair for hours and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
Omg, this gel is a curly girl best friend. It's kind of hard to find. I usually just order large quantities on target.com when they have free shipping promotions. This gel is very moisturizing & provides a good hold. Your curls aren't dull & dry. I definitely will repurchase this item.
Sophia D.
The only gel that I really like because it doesn't leave my hair hard and flaky and literally this the only brand I can find at target also it's cheap and affordable I love it so much !!
Jamie B.
I absolutely love this product. I've used it sense high school for my insanely curly, thick hair! Leaves my curls looking great all day. The real trick is to let the product air dry in damp hair. You will never have a crunchy curl!
Jessica H.
Vista, CA
Anyone combine this product with something else?
Ashley K.
I've heard good things about this gel, and I wanted to try it out for my hair. My hair is type 2b as its not straight and it's not curly. It's more on the wavy side and tends to be frizzy. Would this gel work for my hair?
jazlyn g.
Anyone know where I can purchase this ? I bought one once and when I ran out I went to go buy a new one but they don't sell it where I normally buy my hair products