La Bella Super Hold Styling Gels

by La Bella

Achieve flexible styling with all-day staying power. Moisturizing Coconut Oil leaves hair nourished, shiny and manageable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Bella Super Hold Styling Gels!
Estefania R.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorite gels!! I use this in a daily basis. It leave my hair soft and it leaves no flakes behind. Love that it's so cheap too!!
Alicia R.
mission
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love you too and I’m just tired of you and I’m mad because you didn’t have a boyfriend I would
Citlali ..
Portland , OR
La Bella Super Hold Styling Gels uploaded by Citlali ..
I love this hair gel I like to use this for when styling my hair. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Alicia F.
san diego
They don’t sell this in my city anymore:( I don’t know why but it was the gel I used every for my hair. I loved it so much and it always worked on me. I even recommended to others and they loved it too :)
Asia R.
Phoenix, Az
One of the best gels I've ever used, it works on both wet and dry hair, it smells really good, almost like the Mexican candy Lucas, i got mine from Walmart so its within budget.
Miriam Q.
Laredo, TX
I’ve been using this gel since I was in elementary till this day, always helps me keep my hair in place it’s all I look in a gel.
Diana D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use it for my daughter and I do like because I feel like it’s gentle for her hair but does give hold. It’s also affordable for a big tub
lorena P.
Yakima, WA
This is a good hair gel. It holds my hair good and also keeps my hair in. I don't rate it more stars because it is quite sticky and the smell isn't that goodm
Heidy F.
Great gel for my wild big curly hair . Holds it in place all day especially if I do an up do. I always have it in my hair products.
Kellyn W.
Broxton, GA
Great strength hair gel and it leaves haor looking healthy and we'll put instead of messy and out of place.

Looking for your answer?