BY LA BELLA DONNA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Silky smooth compact makeup that easily blends onto skin Provides a sheer seamless coverage Helps cover up minor imperfection fine lines Gives a matte finish for a natural look Leaves you an eventone flawless complexion Perfect for travel touchups throughout the day. Product Line: La Bella Donna Powder Compressed Mineral Foundation. Product Size: 10g/0.35oz see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
I can't stress enough how much I LOVE this mineral foundation. It is definitely full coverage, and can even go on wet or dry. Made with minimal ingredients, and definitely good for your skin. I switched from using liquid foundation to this powder foundation and my skin is so much healthier! If I have a bump or any redness on my skin, I just dab a bit more over it and literally, within a few hours... the redness is gone. Would definitely recommend to anyone. I was first told about it from my esthetician who sells it at her small beauty bar. It's awesome!