La Bella 10,000 mg Vitamin E Oil with Aloe - 2.5 oz. uploaded by Jade F.

BY LA BELLA

This vitamin E and aloe vera oil is a powerful natural moisturizer which delivers instant relief to dry and chapped skin. Ideal for stretch marks and scars. Made in USA see more...

Josephine V.
Big Spring, TX
I used for for my face love that it !!! softens my face definitely helps with the dryness ! I've recently started cut 2 cotton pads , put the oil in it and place them under my eyes bags for awhile and when I take it off it help replenish my under eye . This products has become a lifesaver for mornings!!!
I love applying this vitamin oil on my face. I feel that it revitalizes it during the night and in the morning giving me excellent results and a very good sensation of softness.
ACE B.
Chicago
I love Vitamin oil, it really works with my skin and I enjoy it. Some Pros are how soft it makes my skin, how versatile it is, and I a con is probably how it doesn't stay oily for as long as I wanted it to.
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
I used to be skeptical about oils for the fact that I have oily skin. I have really dark marks on y face from acne. Using this for about two weeks daily I've noticed such a huge difference in my marks. Also I use this at night & ive noticed that I actually wake up with my face less oily than before I used this!
Jade F.
Addison, TX
This is very cheap and works great, i had some acne scars, using [product:la-bella-10,000-mg-vitamin-e-oil-with-aloe---2.5-oz.] Every night, it dissapeard
Susan C.
Irving, TX
La bella vitamin E is super great ,for your skin even hair the price is affordable i always use it for all my body even hair scalp.five start product.
Johanna F.
Shafter
This an oil that is good to mix in my night cream every other day. I barely started to use it and it makes my face smoother.
alisa E.
USA
Love using La Bella products with vitamin E, after two months my skin is amazing, wrinkles are disappearing.
Tiff B.
plymouth
Made my skin feel so soft after my face mask
Would recommend for anyone who doesn’t break out from oils
how much la bella vitamin E oil and where i buy this item