GroceryBakeryLa Banderita
Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT

La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT

La Banderita® Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas.
A taste of Mexico.
Excellent taste!
Premium.
Authentic.
0g trans fat per serving.
www.olemexicanfoods.com.
10 Flour tortillas.

Is the La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT soft enough? I really want to try it in near future if it's worth it..
Start your review of La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT!
Stephanie S.
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by Stephanie S.
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by Stephanie S.
these flour tortillas are super for our homemade taco nights, or my favorite is making my own quesadillas. Delicious and easy to use and large enough to use either way.
Luz B.
Nice, CA
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by Luz B.
These tortillas are really good. They are great for making burritos, wraps and more! They also taste is excellent, they are not too sweet nor too salty and no weird smell. They don't tear nor crumble. These tortillas can also hold a lot of food without it tearing. The packaging is also very nice and has a zip to keep them enclosed. I recommend these.
Brittany E.
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by Brittany E.
My kid LOVES cheese quesadillas, but she’s super picky about which tortilla we use. I was a little skeptical because we normally do the small and fluffy kind, but she loved this one! I found it easy to work with AND it didn’t crack or break apart like some super dry tortillas can.
Diane M.
Royersford, PA
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by Diane M.
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by Diane M.
I have to admit, I thought all soft taco tortillas were the same, I was wrong! The taste, texture and flavor of these was so much better than any others that I have tried. They looked great and didn't fall apart either. These were a hit at my house and we will purchase again.
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by Leigh L.
These are honestly the best tortillas I have ever tried. They are large, soft, flavorful, and hold up to various preparations without breaking or tearing. I was able to prepare delicious soft tacos and quesadillas without issue. I definitely recommend these and will purchase them in the future!
AMY C.
Independence, KY
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by AMY C.
My family loved them. We made tacos, kid burritos, and they just ate them plain! Kid approved! Would buy again! Delicious!
Tram P.
Pleasant Hill, CA
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by Tram P.
I received it as a complimentary gift from Influenster for my honest review. I love how soft the tortillas are. They are so soft, moist and taste great. The packaging is very easy to open too. I used it for a turkey wrap for my son's lunch and he loves it. Great to have for a quick breakfast or lunch!
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by Mandy B.
i got these in a vox box from influenster to review these are so soft i made my taco meat an put some in a tortilla an added my other vegetables an cheese sour cream an taco sauce it was great i recommend these
Gillian G.
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by Gillian G.
I was excited to try these La Banderita flour tortillas. So many tortillas are tough and too chewy, but I loved that these were so soft. I used them to make chicken quesadillas and they held up great! They didn’t crumble or fall apart while cooking or eating them. The only drawback for me was the taste when they’re uncooked. These tortillas definitely taste best toasted or warmed. Overall, I liked these tortillas and would definitely buy them again for some of my favorite recipes.
Denise G.
Richmond, IN
La Banderita Soft Taco Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by Denise G.
My first thought was, "what am I going to make with these"? I decided to make Chicken Quesadilas with the LA Banderita soft taco shells. They were delicious. The flour shells cooked up just right. I will definitely purchase these. I received these for my honest review from #Influenster
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ann T.
new castle
il y a 2 mois
Crystal L. il y a 2 mois
Yes they're definitely enough. They're basically double the regular size tortilla