La Banderita Ricas Flour Tortillas Family Pack uploaded by Tara D.La Banderita Ricas Flour Tortillas Family Pack uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY LA BANDERITA

La Banderita® Ricas Flour Tortillas Family Pack.
Celebrating 25 years of authenticity.
1988 - 2013. see more...

Kim R.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these tortillas! I recently used them for shrimp taco night and then for quesadillas because we had some left over. They didn’t break at all or let food fall out. I would definitely purchase these again!
Tara D.
These are my families favorite go to tortilla to eat when we dont have time to make it to the bodega. They don't taste taste or look the same but they are good for store bought tortillas.
Jenn O.
Mohawk,TN
Growing up in south Texas tortillas are a staple. However since we have moved to NC finding good quality flour tortillas has been difficult till we found these. Unless our stores are out of stock this is our go to brand.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Favorite flour tortillas! usually I'm more of a corn tortilla fan but these are delicious! they are the softest yet they don't fall apart and you don't have to worry about losing all your taco fillings! I always use these when I'm feeling to lazy to make my homemade tortillas and I will continue using them
April W.
Villa Rica, GA
The husband prefers! So this is always our go to at Walmart. Great taste and hold up nicely. The price is good at Walmart compared to other tortillas. I like there is no sugar added ho lard and 0 trans fat.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
These tortillas are so soft and tasty! I'm not usually a fan of store bought tortillas but these are my exception. They are not stiff like many brands and they don't leave any nasty aftertaste.
Nicole B.
These are pretty good. We use these to make tacos and fajitas. I will even toast them a little on the grill or oven. They don't get soggy like so other brands.
Katy E.
We ALWAYS have these in our pantry/fridge. Great for weeknight meals or a snack on the go. They stay fresh for a long time if you keep them in your fridge.
Eli W.
My to go tortilla ,I love the family pack one for our Latino big families is a good way to go. ,0g trans fat and no cholesterol also got my attention .
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have at least one pack of these in my house at all times. not just for tacos and fajitas. wraps, pb&j...they are the softest I've found.

Walmart