La Banderita Flour Tortillas, 10ct

by La Banderita

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Banderita Flour Tortillas, 10ct!
How would you rate this product?
Debra K.
Wilmington
I bought 2 packages of the 10 pack extra large flour tortillas. I was making breakfast burritos.  To my disappointment there were only 6 in each package! This has never happened to me before. Since when do I have to start counting the contents when it says 10 Not 8 on the package and only get 6???!!!! Guess I'll have to start purchasing another brand.
Sandy G.
Aventura, FL
I have had different tortilla wraps. From different companies and even different flavors. My favorite are the low carb options. They are full of fiber. Great for low carb diets and also low calorie. Would definitely recommend.
Antonia A.
Rockford, IL
These are the only flour tortillas I will buy unless I am making my own homemade at home. These are the best they taste authentic and stay fresh for so much longer than they should LOL.
Liz E.
These are always in my fridge, from breakfast wraps to quesidillas, we usually have these in hand for quick meals and snacks. Flavor is good, they do not rip apart when you use them a d the crisp up nicely.
Arailys H.
lakewales
I can't stop using them, I recommend them 100% A friend recommended it to me and I loved it
Ines G.
La Banderita Flour Tortillas, 10ct uploaded by Ines G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are nice size tortillas, good for making burritos, quesadillas and sincronizadas. They are truly soft and the flavor is just right, as well as their price. I would buy them again and recommend them to friends.
Lisa B.
I get the fat free version and they taste fine! They're a great alternative to regular tortillas.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these tortillas! I live in New Mexico and these taste perfect. They are the only toritillas I get. Mission tortillas can't hold a candle to these ones!
Samantha T.
Lady Lake, FL
These are my go to brand for flour tortillas! And they are very reasonable price wise! I use these for soft tacos and enchiladas! So good!

Looking for your answer?