BY LA BANDERITA #18 in Tortillas

La Banderita® Corn Tortillas.

Ricas!

Gluten free. see more...

• Where do you buy these? Do they taste like home made tort...1 Answers
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Hands down the best soft yellow corn tortillas available. These have so much flavor, have the texture and consistency that makes them feel and taste like homemade and are definitely soft. The freshness is evident. They aren’t flaky or hard like so many of the other brands available. We love to fry them in a little bit of olive oil for the perfect taco. Our taco night isn’t complete without these flavorful, delicious shells.
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
I love this particular brand of corn tortillas. I always try to make tacos once per week and these are the corn tortilla I use. I normally get them from Kroger or Food Lion. They are cheap and last a while, even past the date on the wrapping. I’ve even made breakfast tacos using these.
Meagan F.
Scottsdale
These are by far the best corn tortillas that I have found. I use these every time I make my homemade street tacos. I love that I can heat them up on the stovetop and they get a little crispy. I then add chicken, onion, cilantro, cheese, and lime. AMAZING!!!
Alexia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like these tortillas! We've bough many other brands but these are at the top of the list. The quality is great - they do tend to stick together, and rip apart, but if they're perfect, they will cook so good! We use them for tacos, flautas, quasadillas, and many more and they taste great when cooked! They don't taste dull and old, they taste like corn. I recommend them.
Derek S.
Alexandria
BAD EXPERIENCE. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! Bought and tried to make quesidas with them days after purchase. The tortillas came stuck together in the package and tore appart when I tried to separate them. Had to throw them all away and go out and buy new ones. WI'LL NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN!!!
Elyse F.
The La Banderita Corn Tortillas are the best corn tortillas that you can find mass produced. I love using them for tacos, but they do tend to fall apart if they are dry in enchiladas.
Marisol G.
La banderita is my favorite brand when it comes to corn tortillas. I use them for almost everything but not to make "Flautas" or "crispy tacos" they are to soft for hot oil, I believe there must be something in the ingredients but otherwise they are my favorite. They have been my family's favorite for more than 10 years.
Berenice G.
Its so hard to find a good quality tortilla now days since their made through tortilla machines. But luckily I bought a pack of tortillas from La Banderita and they are the best quality tortillas you could ever buy! If you are ever looking for a soft, easy to handle tortilla; I suggest you to buy a pack of these tortillas!
Eloisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
La banderita tortillas the best there soft and there so good with tacos like using these tortillas to Made tacos chilaquiles. Tacos al pastor enchiladas man Iam getting hungry the best tortillas out there
Kelly M.
Concord, NC
I love these tortillas, I want buy any other brand, these make GREAT taquitos with out any breaking, the flavor is the best I've ever had... I've tired the other brands and they don't measure up to these. I find in my local stores they do cost a bit more than the other brands but I am willing to pay a little more to have what I like.
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Where do you buy these? Do they taste like home made tortillas? If they don't, do you know any that do? Thanks :)