BY LA BANDERITA #12 in Tortillas

La Banderita® Corn Tortillas.

Ricas!

Gluten free. see more...

• Where do you buy these? Do they taste like home made tortillas? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Meagan F.
Scottsdale
These are by far the best corn tortillas that I have found. I use these every time I make my homemade street tacos. I love that I can heat them up on the stovetop and they get a little crispy. I then add chicken, onion, cilantro, cheese, and lime. AMAZING!!!
Alexia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like these tortillas! We've bough many other brands but these are at the top of the list. The quality is great - they do tend to stick together, and rip apart, but if they're perfect, they will cook so good! We use them for tacos, flautas, quasadillas, and many more and they taste great when cooked! They don't taste dull and old, they taste like corn. I recommend them.
Melissa A.
These are so hard to find around me they usually only have "el Guerrero" or the "mission" ones Im obsessed with this because they always stay soft and don't get hard and crunchy like the other ones, I love them ! Breakfast burritos, tacos, you name it!
Derek S.
Alexandria
BAD EXPERIENCE. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! Bought and tried to make quesidas with them days after purchase. The tortillas came stuck together in the package and tore appart when I tried to separate them. Had to throw them all away and go out and buy new ones. WI'LL NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN!!!
Elyse F.
The La Banderita Corn Tortillas are the best corn tortillas that you can find mass produced. I love using them for tacos, but they do tend to fall apart if they are dry in enchiladas.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Only tortillas I get for tacos and what not. They are so good!! I would recommend it to anyone. I usually get them at Walmart but lately I haven't seen them there. Great brand..
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
These are my go-to corn tortillas. They are perfect for frying. They don't get mushy, and they hold everything together great. They are the perfect size for tacos. You get a lot in a bag, and are very affordable, you can buy them at almost any grocery store.
Angela B.
Kokomo, IN
Very good and flavorful. These tortillas are very good with making tacos and eating plain alongside a Mexican dish. The only trouble is that to keep them from falling apart you have to double them at times.
Cierra H.
dudley, North Carolina
My husband has me addicted to these tortillas. Before I enjoyed flour tortillas but now that I've had this brand of corn tortillas. I love them.
Maria M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are some great tortillas. I love them they are great tasting. I recommend these.
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Where do you buy these? Do they taste like home made tortillas? If they don't, do you know any that do? Thanks :)