BY LA BANDERITA #10 in Tortillas

La Banderita® Corn Tortillas.

Ricas!

Gluten free. see more...

• Where do you buy these? Do they taste like home made tortillas? If ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Berenice G.
Berenice G.
Its so hard to find a good quality tortilla now days since their made through tortilla machines. But luckily I bought a pack of tortillas from La Banderita and they are the best quality tortillas you could ever buy! If you are ever looking for a soft, easy to handle tortilla; I suggest you to buy a pack of these tortillas!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
These are so hard to find around me they usually only have "el Guerrero" or the "mission" ones Im obsessed with this because they always stay soft and don't get hard and crunchy like the other ones, I love them ! Breakfast burritos, tacos, you name it!
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
La banderita tortillas the best there soft and there so good with tacos like using these tortillas to Made tacos chilaquiles. Tacos al pastor enchiladas man Iam getting hungry the best tortillas out there
Sidonie J.
Sidonie J.
Muskegon, MI
I love corn tortillas for everything. I can fry these up and put a little salt on them and it's great. They taste great with nearly anything. From beef or chicken to just oil and salt.
Cierra H.
Cierra H.
Goldsboro, NC
My husband has me addicted to these tortillas. Before I enjoyed flour tortillas but now that I've had this brand of corn tortillas. I love them.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My go to brand!! I love these corn tortillas for tacos all I do is heat them in a pan to my desired crispness and yum!!!!
Francesca V.
Francesca V.
These are delicious. Perfect for frying and I love using them when I make enchiladas.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
I really like these tortillas! We've bough many other brands but these are at the top of the list. The quality is great - they do tend to stick together, and rip apart, but if they're perfect, they will cook so good! We use them for tacos, flautas, quasadillas, and many more and they taste great when cooked! They don't taste dull and old, they taste like corn. I recommend them.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Concord, NC
I love these tortillas, I want buy any other brand, these make GREAT taquitos with out any breaking, the flavor is the best I've ever had... I've tired the other brands and they don't measure up to these. I find in my local stores they do cost a bit more than the other brands but I am willing to pay a little more to have what I like.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Waukesha
Only tortillas I get for tacos and what not. They are so good!! I would recommend it to anyone. I usually get them at Walmart but lately I haven't seen them there. Great brand..
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Where do you buy these? Do they taste like home made tortillas? If they don't, do you know any that do? Thanks :)