BY LA BANDERITA #12 in Tortillas

La Banderita® Corn Tortillas.

Ricas!

Gluten free. see more...

• Where do you buy these? Do they taste like home made tortillas? I...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Meagan F.
Scottsdale
These are by far the best corn tortillas that I have found. I use these every time I make my homemade street tacos. I love that I can heat them up on the stovetop and they get a little crispy. I then add chicken, onion, cilantro, cheese, and lime. AMAZING!!!
Alexia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like these tortillas! We've bough many other brands but these are at the top of the list. The quality is great - they do tend to stick together, and rip apart, but if they're perfect, they will cook so good! We use them for tacos, flautas, quasadillas, and many more and they taste great when cooked! They don't taste dull and old, they taste like corn. I recommend them.
Melissa A.
These are so hard to find around me they usually only have "el Guerrero" or the "mission" ones Im obsessed with this because they always stay soft and don't get hard and crunchy like the other ones, I love them ! Breakfast burritos, tacos, you name it!
Derek S.
Alexandria
BAD EXPERIENCE. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! Bought and tried to make quesidas with them days after purchase. The tortillas came stuck together in the package and tore appart when I tried to separate them. Had to throw them all away and go out and buy new ones. WI'LL NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN!!!
Elyse F.
The La Banderita Corn Tortillas are the best corn tortillas that you can find mass produced. I love using them for tacos, but they do tend to fall apart if they are dry in enchiladas.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Only tortillas I get for tacos and what not. They are so good!! I would recommend it to anyone. I usually get them at Walmart but lately I haven't seen them there. Great brand..
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
La banderita is my favorite brand when it comes to corn tortillas. I use them for almost everything but not to make "Flautas" or "crispy tacos" they are to soft for hot oil, I believe there must be something in the ingredients but otherwise they are my favorite. They have been my family's favorite for more than 10 years.
Berenice G.
Its so hard to find a good quality tortilla now days since their made through tortilla machines. But luckily I bought a pack of tortillas from La Banderita and they are the best quality tortillas you could ever buy! If you are ever looking for a soft, easy to handle tortilla; I suggest you to buy a pack of these tortillas!
Eloisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
La banderita tortillas the best there soft and there so good with tacos like using these tortillas to Made tacos chilaquiles. Tacos al pastor enchiladas man Iam getting hungry the best tortillas out there
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
These are my go-to corn tortillas. They are perfect for frying. They don't get mushy, and they hold everything together great. They are the perfect size for tacos. You get a lot in a bag, and are very affordable, you can buy them at almost any grocery store.
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Where do you buy these? Do they taste like home made tortillas? If they don't, do you know any that do? Thanks :)