La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Size Tortillas - 79oz/8ct

La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Size Tortillas - 7.9oz/8ct

La Banderita Carb Counter Tortillas are a great choice for a healthier lifestyle. You get only 3g of net carbs, 3g of protein, and 7g of fiber per serving, with only 35 calories! And they are perfect for a Keto Diet! Our delicious Low Carb Tortillas have no added sugars, and are cholesterol free. Taste the tradition! Kosher Parve? Certified Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Banderita Carb Counter Snack Size Tortillas - 7.9oz/8ct!
How would you rate this product?
Stone Mtn, GA
I was expecting the worst of this because something that touts that it’s ‘carb conscious’ tends to taste like cardboard. I’m so happy to be wrong about this! Side by side with the regular tortillas, there is not much of a difference between the two. My only complaint is that there isn’t a larger package than 8 per package. Thanks for proving me wrong! 🎉

Looking for your answer?