GroceryBakeryTortillas & WrapsLa Banderita
Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas - 8 CT

La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas - 8 CT

La Banderita® Carb Counter™ Low Carb Tortillas.
Only 5g net carbs per serving.
Authentic.
110 calories.
1.5g sat fat: 8% DV.
450mg sodium: 19% DV.
0g sugars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas - 8 CT!
Nicole S.
Avon, IN
La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas - 8 CT uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Amazon
These taste outstanding! I can’t even tell they are very low carb. They do not break, and they are very reasonably priced. I even fooled my husband who didn’t noticed the missing carbs!
Ang C.
Columbia, MD
La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas - 8 CT uploaded by Ang C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand and these wraps are yummy and low calorie. They are low carb too which works well with my fitness goals. They fit my macros perfectly. I highly recommend this item. You Can find them in most stores!
Erin B.
Lawrenceville, GA
La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas - 8 CT uploaded by Erin B.
La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas - 8 CT uploaded by Erin B.
Purchased at: Target
If I hadn’t been the one to buy the tortillas or make my food, I would literally never have known that these were anything other than plain white flour tortillas! The taste and texture are amazing! Definitely will buy again!
Nicole B.
Staten Island, NY
La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas - 8 CT uploaded by Nicole B.
We love these tortillas! By far the best low carb tortillas we have found in the grocery store. They are thin and light. They are also bigger than most low carb tortillas and we enjoy using these to make low carb crunch wraps.
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes the same as regular tortillas (not homestyle though). Great texture and held up as a breakfast burrito. Only 4 net carbs, 11g of fiber, and 45 calories. Better on calories than the other brands available at my WM. Definitely adding to my LC lineup.
Rachel L.
Brookfield, WI
These tortillas taste great and are a great option if you are looking for lower carbohydrates. They hold up well to large amounts of food without tearing, and they taste like your standard flour tortilla, even though each wrap has far fewer carbs. This is my go to whenever I make tacos at home, and I definitely recommend.
Marisol G.
Fort Myers, FL
Theses low carb tortillas are by far the best I found there so soft and you really don’t have to heat them up if you didn’t want to and has a good flavor .
Jessmary C.
Huron, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
Estoy muy satisfecha con tener esta opción en mi camino hacia la pérdida de peso. Ya que me da alternativas para seguir disfrutando las comidas que tanto me gustan. La recomiendo.
Ali B.
Dardanelle, AR
La Banderita Carb Counter Low Carb Tortillas - 8 CT uploaded by Ali B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started doing keto a week ago and missed being able to throw together a quick meal or snack. Seems like every meal on keto is a process so I bought these to try. They have 5 grams net carbs and are so soft and delicious. They are even softer than normal tortillas. I made a tuna wrap with them for lunch today and yesterday I made a delicious dessert so I could get enough fat I. For the day. First I fried the tortilla in butter on medium heat, then I mixed 2 tablespoon of cream cheese with a little sweetener and a few drops of vanilla extract and put that inside the fried tortilla. I topped it with homemade sugar free whipped cream and a sprinkle of sweetener. Holy moly! Was it good! I definitely recommend, but dont eat more than 1 or 2 a day if you're doing the keto diet.
Ashleigh B.
I absolutely love these. They taste every bit as good as the regular ones but are great if you're counting calories or carbs. My husband loves these too but they're not as big as some of the others so he still gets the regular or large ones sometimes.

Looking for your answer?