La Banderita Burrito Grande Extra Large Flour Tortillas - 10 CT uploaded by naf C.

BY LA BANDERITA

La Banderita™ Burrito Grande Extra Large Flour Tortillas.
A Taste of Mexico.
Excellent Taste Premium.
Flour Tortillas.
Authentic.
0g tansfat per serving.
www.olemexicanfoods.com. see more...

naf C.
Bought this from Walmart for the first time. They taste good, pretty much like any other tortilla. I made them in different ways. They are soft but filling. They aren't too pricey. I bought a different brand before but that one stuck together and ripped them off when I tried to separate them. But these ones are good and don't stick together with one another. I like their resealable packaging. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Sara E.
The Grande kind is huge!!! You could fit a small sized guinea pig in it, but i usually just make large burritos and they are tasty. Because of the size these last for a long time so it's great value for your buck.  I also have used these to make homemade pizzas which I also reccomend.
Toni M.
These are my favorite tortillas & my go to brand even when they're not on sale. Of all the store bought tortillas I've had this is the closest to the tortillas my grandma makes from scratch. The package has 10 tortillas instead of 8 which makes them a great deal compared to other tortillas. They're also sturdy enough to stand up to lots of toppings in tacos, burritos, and quesadillas.
Vanessa L.
Sheppard Afb, TX
Best tortillas you can purchase wrapped. Hands down! These tortillas taste amazing compared to many out in the market. They don't stick and don't smell and taste like plastic! Perfect for breakfast burritos!
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
God I love tortillas. I eat them warmed up by themselves with some butter and they are good! I love this brand. I buy them pretty much every time. I like them a lot better than the Mission brand.
Jordyn S.
Clearwater, FL
I often don't get to finish a package of these because my dog will get into them, but when I do get to eat them, they're so good. Really great for quesadillas or burritos.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
These are a staple in our home. They're the best brand of tortillas we've found, especially for the price. Never dry, and always delicious!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Bandido tortillas are very delicious on top of that they're very easy to handle when you're making your favorite fajitas beef or chicken
Meredith D.
Dallas, GA
These are actually pretty good for store bought tortillas. Since we have tacos at least once a week, this is one of my go to brands.
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
These tortillas are great, and inexpensive. We use them to make roll-ups, tacos, even pb&J if we are out of bread, haha.

Walmart