BY LA BABY #4 in Crib Mattresses

LLL1082 Features 260 Heavy Duty 15.5 Gauge Steel Coils for Maximum Durability 9 Gauge Border Rod for extra strength & support. (The lower the gauge the thicker the steel) Two layers of Ortho-Insulator pad for additional durability Blended cotton layer for baby s comfort Color: White Material: Fabric Number of Items Included: 1 Seating Comfort: Firm Dimensions Overall Thickness: 5.75 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 27.5 Inches Overall Length - Head to Toe: 52 Inches Overall Product Weight: 20 Pounds see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Carol B.
Nicholls, GA
I got this for my little girl crib and used it with a mattress cover. It was perfect and easy to clean. She is now in a toddler bed and we transferred the mattress over to her big girl bed. She still sleeps great on it now.
Katy m.
Ashburn, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Deff fit for a princess ❤️
She loves it and my only regret is not buying it sooner .
Not to pricey compared to its competitors but way better quality .
Happy baby= happy mommy
100% would recommend to other parents out there
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this crib mattress when my daughter was a baby and she loved it. It slept well. It's very easy to clean up which is a must for any mom. It really holds up well and the comfort and support never gave out. I passed it along to another family member and they are still using it.
Mika R.
Best mattress. It's comfortable and when I have to lay with my child to get them to sleep it doesn't move and make noise when I get up so it doesn't make them up.
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
My baby sleeps like a baby literally! He does not wake up at night and he loves to sleep in his belly. He will not lay in his belly in any other bed
janis j.
Horseheads, NY
Great mattress not to badly priced.. I found it cheaper online.. Took a while to ship my son loved it. Was firm yet comfortable and cleaned easy..
Tiffany H.
Mount Joy, PA
We have two of them for our children. Great price and nice quality. We use a mattress protector with it and have never had any problems.
Leslie A.
This honestly feel softer than my mattress.. No wonder my daughter loves being in her crib so much. I might just buy one my self !
Ashley A.
Seems comfy for my little one. It also resists stains and moisture. I would definitely recommend this product to a soon to be mom.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this for my grandson crib . he seems to like it and sleeps great. I like that its easy to clean . it very well made.
Jessica R.