LA Baby 32-inch Organic Changing Pad uploaded by Amber M.

BY LA BABY #96 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Create a cute and convenient baby changing station with a 32" l.a. Baby jacquard cover contoured changing pad. This l.a. Baby changing pad is covered in waterproof vinyl and comes with a soft, organic cotton cover that has a stylish jacquard weave. The contoured shape of the pad helps make your baby feel comfortable. This diaper changing pad fits most changing tables and dresser tops. Plus, you can use your l.a. Baby fitted terry covers with it too. It has a built-in safety belt and is jpma certified. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Jacqueline A.
I have been using this product daily for almost two years. I started using a cover but realized it's way easier to wipe down a mess off he plastic than to keep washing a cover. It is still in great condition after all this time.
Cristina d.
A good choice when you am are about your baby's security. You will be able to changed his diapers with the secure belt but don't forget always to have an eye on the baby. Accidents can happend.
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Fits perfectly in a normal changing table, nice and cushy for baby. And the strap is nice for when you turn your head for a minute to grab a diaper or something
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is a pretty decent changing pad. It really keeps my baby from rolling over the edge when I have to walk away for a second. It has a lot of padding.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
I love this product. We use it daily for my son. Sometimes we use it as a sleeping mat too. Would highly recommend. Walmart sells them for 20$.
Elizabeth R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So glad my changing table came with one of these! They keep your baby Secure while they are squirming around during a diaper change.
Rebekah S.
I used this with my son , it worked great the sides kept him from rolling for a while and then there are straps too
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
Got this for out changing table it fits great nice cushion easy to strap in nice to let them air off for a minute
Jennifer G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great for the table that I had with the crib was more comfortable and had a belt so my child wouldn't roll around
Carissa H.
I have bought this changing pad for my daughter and I absolutely love it. I recommend all you moms buy this