L1 Compact system

by Bose

The Bose�� L1�� Compact system combines conventional PA and monitors into one sleek unit. Positioned behind or to the side of a performer, DJ or presenter, it delivers wide, even sound coverage throughout the stage area and audience-even off to the extreme sides. It's our smallest, lightest, easiest-to-set-up L1�� system, weighing just 13.15 kg.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L1 Compact system!
Jacob M.
Abilene, TX
One of the best lightweight, all in one systems money can buy! There's a reason Bose only goes by one name, like Cher
Jennifer T.
Techie Expert Level 3
L1 Compact system uploaded by Jennifer T.
Great product! Although I have the older model still works well. Most things are Bluetooth so I did get an adapter instead of having to leave my phone next to the speakers. The sound quality is perfect and has a strong bass as well. It connects to the guitar and microphone. Very light and easy to carry as well as disassemble and reassembling is a breeze!! I’ve had it for years and no problems what so ever.

Looking for your answer?