BY UNKNOWN

L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Pads are made with organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, pesticides, fragrances, or dyes. Each super pad with wings is made with breathable, absorbent and hypoallergenic organic cotton. For every pad you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country. see more...

Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
So... I was in target getting pads and then I realice that I always use the same brand of pads, so I started to look for something new... that’s when I saw them 🤩 these organic pads are amazing, they feel incredibly soft to my skin. I love the design, I love that they don’t have pesticides or much chemical stuff and I love the movement they’re creating. Seriously planning to make this my every month brand 💘
Khadijah N.
Roswell, GA
Purchased from Target- first time purchasing. I didn’t intend on buying this brand- because I was unaware that it was sold in Target. Once I saw them on shelf I decided to try them out. They were apart of the spend $20 get a $5 gift card sale. I love that this product has no pesticides dyes or fragrances. It’s about time there are safe fem hy. products in stores for women. They are very comfortable and soft. I experience not pH issues or leakage issues. I plan on buying this every month PERIOD!!!!
Ashley C.
Elizabethtown, KY
These pads are AMAZING.
I have tried probably every. Single. Brand. Out there. These pads are cheap with a lot of quantity. And the quality is amazing. They feel non existent while wearing, and are more absorbent. The thin design is definitely deceptive, but oh so lovely. I highly recommend it.
Genesis V.
LOVE. So I purchased these because I have heard for a while now that organic pads feel better and even impact your period. Well I don't know if this was a coincidence but this pad never feels "wet" even when it is soaked to its capacity the way regular pads do. The price was very reasonable, I had absolutely no leaks. The pad itself feels strong and sturdy but soft. It did not feel like paper much like other pads do and I look forward to trying the tampons next!
Leila A.
The best pass ever! These pads are made in Italy and are environmentally friendly! They do not have any pesticides, fragrances, or dyes like in the other pads that can irritate your skin. They are super then and very absorbent. I wish I would have found them sooner! Relatively cheap. About 6 dollars at target and you get double what you get in other brands.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
These are awesome ECO-Friendly pads!! You get 42 pads for 6.99 of chlorine free, organic cotton pads and when you buy L Organic products, they're going to give tampons or pads to a woman in need. How great is that?? I will continue to purchase L Organic products, I also use their tampons. Great product, great message <3
VANESSA M.
These are super affordable at target! I paid about Sever bucks and it comes with 42 pads. They are so healthy (free of all those bad chemicals/materials) which is a bonus lady because we have to take care of our bodies inside and out! These are so comfy and come in a few different sizes!
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Didn’t like these at all. The wing flats were weird and came apart so it causes the pad to move and scrunch up. I will be keeping these in case of an emergency but I will not use them on a regular bases. The packaging is nice and convenient but that’s it.
Andresa H.
I bought these and I love them, I tried other brands and didn’t like the way they were made. These are super comfortable and affordable especially for that time of the month. I wouldn’t want no chemical processed material.
Kay V.
I recently discovered these after a trip to my OBGYN and my doc recommended these. For years, my period has been the absolute worst time of the month because tampons made me uncomfortable and the thought of pads grossed me out. Little did I know, sometimes the pain and discomfort is the body’s way of reacting to the chemicals and toxins from feminine products. Since using these for the last two months, I’m more comfortable. My pain level is lower and its almost as if these have helped my period become bare able. My flow is not different but I definitely feel more comfortable. If you’re struggling with ways to make the time of the months more comfortable, give these a try.
They’re soft and extremely absorbent. These seem to never have a gross feeling even when they’re pretty full. No fragrance added or chemicals. They come in extra long for night use. High quality and all organic!
I can genuinely say these have impacted my period in the best way.