L. Organic Cotton Super Compact Tampons

by L.

L. Organic Cotton Tampons are made of 100 percent organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, fragrances, or dyes. Each super compact tampon comes with a sleek Bpa-free plastic applicator. For every tampon you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country.

Is it worth the extra money?
How do these compare to a more typical tampons like Kotex?
Does any one used it and can tell me with heavy period do you use it or just for normal periods??
Start your review of L. Organic Cotton Super Compact Tampons!
L. Organic Cotton Super Compact Tampons uploaded by Paulina K.
Completely organic, felt just as comfortable as regular tampons, maybe even more absorbent because it is 100% cotton. My favorite part though is that for every product bought (or free) they donate to some who need them, so that is super cool!
Sacramento
Purchased at: Target
This brand is literally the best. They are organic, environmentally friendly and affordable. The best part is that when you buy a pack the company donates one to women in need. My only complaint is with the applicator, it’s a bit hard to use. It doesn’t properly dispense the actual tampon easily. Overall I rate it a five out of five!!!!!!!
Columbus, OH
Just as absorbent as Tampa but without the chemicals! Also, every bucket purchased, one is sent to a woman in need. Highly effective and the only tampon I will use now. I have only found them at Target but they are just about the same price as any other box of 30 tampons. They are compact too so it’s easy to have in a purse or clutch.
L. Organic Cotton Super Compact Tampons uploaded by China Jade H.
After my first experience with the organic tampons has gone well! I love the cute container it comes in. Perfect to store other items later. Target stores are doing a buy 3 feminine products and get $5 giftcard. Each item in the photo is $6.99.
Jacksonville
L. Organic Cotton Super Compact Tampons uploaded by Leysha D.
Love these tampons. I no longer have to worry about harsh chemicals. They're very affordable for being organic. This exact brand also offers pads if you prefer pads over tampons. I purchased these at target! So far I love them !!
Did a switch to these because of a recommendation and I cannot say enough. They work better than tampons I’ve used in the past. Cute container and they’re a decent price for being organic. Love that they’re organic but a huge plus on the 1-for-1 program this company participates in.
Charlotte
These are completely organic and cheap tampons. They're perfect for sports, running or even just sitting around with. Although, the packaging is really loud, it's not a big problem. I highly recommend checking these out, they're much safer than regular tampons and cheaper.
Brooklyn, NY
L. Organic Cotton Super Compact Tampons uploaded by Chelsea G.
I really like these tampons and love what the company stands for as well. The only thing i wish was different is that they weren't that great on my heaviest day. Other than that, I love everything else.
I lovethese! With my endometriosis and pcos, I am usually unable to stand having a period. Other tampons usually give me horrible cramps due to the chemicals. These feel so natural. I prefer thesr over the ob brand because of the way the cotton expands and feels.
I just picked these up today and I can already tell they are so much better than regular tampons. My sister recommended these to me and I’m so glad! I have so much less cramping with L. Tampons and I love that they are helping girls in need!