L. Organic Cotton Super Compact Tampons

by L.

L. Organic Cotton Tampons are made of 100 percent organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, fragrances, or dyes. Each super compact tampon comes with a sleek Bpa-free plastic applicator. For every tampon you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country.

Is it worth the extra money?
How do these compare to a more typical tampons like Kotex?
Does any one used it and can tell me with heavy period do you use it or just for normal periods??
Start your review of L. Organic Cotton Super Compact Tampons!
Hermitage
Purchased at: Walmart
These tamping are definitely on the pricey side, but I think it’s very much worth the extra few bucks. I used to only use the popular brand tampons like Tampax and always, but I’ve strayed away from those because they have fragrance and chemicals in them. These tampons are organic and purely made out of cotton, which is safer to put in your body. Since I’ve started using these, I’ve noticed less irritation when I’m sitting down compared to when I use the other brands.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Target
I recently switched to organic tampons. I started having bad reactions to regular tampons. I started looking at the ingredients in regular tampons: dyes, perfumes, chemical, and the cotton is bleached with chlorine. All those chemicals being absorbed into one of the most absorbent part of your body. These work the same and are so much better for you. [product:l.-organic-cotton-tampons-with-bpa-free-applicators-regular-super-variety-pack-30-compact-tampons]
West Columbia, SC
L. Organic Cotton Super Compact Tampons uploaded by Natalie H.
These are nice but quite difficult to insert. I’ve used tampons for over ten years now but I felt like I needed a lesson to use these maybe I got a bad batch but the applicators were hard to click or they didn’t insert properly. After the 5th one I had better luck. They cost the same as the other tampons I buy. I’m not sure if I’ll buy again...
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Target
I finally decided to give this brand a try. I have extremely heavy flows and the super compared to most of the super tampons I’ve used, seems like it can absorb more. I also like the compact size but the applicator is my least favorite. It’s not sturdy so when I pull the applicator out (gently), it comes off easily and makes it difficult to insert. This makes it quite uncomfortable once inserted. So if you’re using this product for the first time, please do consider what people are saying about the applicator.
AURORA, CO
Purchased at: Target
I recently began using L. Organic Cotton super compact tampons after experiencing discomfort when using my normal tampons that I had been using for years. These were a bit on the pricier side, but I am willing to pay more to be comfortable during my time of the month. I recently contacted the company and they are even sending me some coupons to use towards my next purchase! Great brand and customer service
Forest, VA
Purchased at: Target
As I become more conscious of what I'm putting in my body, the thought of organic tampons intrigued me. I was pleasantly surprised by these. They are super soft and comfortable! Easy to use with minimal waste and adequate absorption for medium to heavy flow. I have already recommended to friends.
Lebanon, OR
I will only ever use and can only encourage you all to use organic tampons and feminine care products. Tampax etc uses plastics in their cotton, this goes INTO your body. I used to get bad cramps from wearing tampons but I hate pads so would use them. But when I made the switch I haven't had that issue again. I really recommend trying them, they are the same price as the other bs ones.
The idea and packaging of these are spot on. The tampon applicator leaves much to be desired though. The applicator doesn’t eject the tampon easily. It is very stiff and not a great experience when you’re just trying to get in and out.
Fort Wayne, IN
L. Organic Cotton Super Compact Tampons uploaded by charisse L.
When you have a heavy period. Make sure you have a pad on too. Which I have heavy periods once and while but when it’s light or not to heavy. It perfect. It’s the same has regular kind tampons. Will always buy this tampons.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
These are some of the best tampons I’ve ever used. They are a great price for being organic and they last longer than my cycle in this huge container so im always ready for the next one