Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesTamponsL.
Organic Cotton Super Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct

L. Organic Cotton Super Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct

by L.

L. Organic Cotton Tampons are made of 100 percent organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, fragrances, or dyes. Each super compact tampon comes with a sleek Bpa-free plastic applicator. For every tampon you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country.

haas anyone gotten used to this type of tamponsL. Organic Cotton Super Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct ?
Do you get any irritation wearing these?
Does anyone buy these organic cotton tampons from target? I just counted how many were in there and there were only 21! 9 missing tampons! I feel like I was ripped off. The regular size had 31 😂 but the super only had 21! I’m so annoyedL. Organic Cotton Super Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct
Start your review of L. Organic Cotton Super Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct!
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
L. Organic Cotton Super Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Rhiannon V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m so glad I found cotton tampons they are very comfortable they are definitely different then regular tampons. they are only 6.97 at Walmart. I’m going to continue using this brand!
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
L. Organic Cotton Super Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Ashley H.
I love these tampons! They are quality products that are made out of 100% organic cotton. They are extremely comfortable and have a very fun packaging! I would recommend these to a friend and will continue to buy them! L. Organic Cotton Super Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct
Siobhan P.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really wanted to like this product, I like that there’s no bleach, scents, dyes, etc. But these were just not for me, they are HUGE, I’ve used super plus tampons my whole life so it’s not that. They are not round but more of an accordion shape that was so uncomfortable and allowed leaks pretty often. I understand that no one is shaped the same so it’s definitely a subjective thing.But I’m reviewing on how they worked for me personally and for me personally they were not it at all.
victoria E.
L. Organic Cotton Super Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by victoria E.
I Love these tampons! I always hated the “fresh” scent tampons or “regular tampons in general because they would always itch a bit after putting them in. I’m glad I found organic feminine products that have the same absorbency and better comfort! A few bonuses about buying this product is the cute reusable container they come in and they also donate feminine products to those in need with every purchase!!!! Win win win!
Natalie H.
St Matthews, SC
L. Organic Cotton Super Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Natalie H.
These are nice but quite difficult to insert. I’ve used tampons for over ten years now but I felt like I needed a lesson to use these maybe I got a bad batch but the applicators were hard to click or they didn’t insert properly. After the 5th one I had better luck. They cost the same as the other tampons I buy. I’m not sure if I’ll buy again...
Stephanie W.
The idea and packaging of these are spot on. The tampon applicator leaves much to be desired though. The applicator doesn’t eject the tampon easily. It is very stiff and not a great experience when you’re just trying to get in and out.
Sam T.
Staten Island, NY
These are pretty great. I used kotex sleek tampons for years and I was meaning to switch to something for organic for a long time. Finally decided to stop being lazy and switch when kotex got recalled a few months ago. If I knew I could get such great organic tampons at Target I would've switched waaaay longer ago. My periods have always been really heavy, but the Super works for me. I used to use Super Plus from kotex, but these work just as well for some reason. Definitely recommend.
Paula S.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I recommend these organic tampons , I bought mine in target , doesn’t make my private hurts , comfortable , very affordable, easy to use , L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct
Summer L.
Forest, VA
Purchased at: Target
As I become more conscious of what I'm putting in my body, the thought of organic tampons intrigued me. I was pleasantly surprised by these. They are super soft and comfortable! Easy to use with minimal waste and adequate absorption for medium to heavy flow. I have already recommended to friends.
Surella F.
Tampa, FL
L. Organic Cotton Super Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Surella F.
I am not a fan of tampons but I have heavy periods lately and the pad or the cup just don't work for me alone. I decided to try this ones because of my sensitive skin and random allergies. They are great! Can barely feel them and they are very gentle to put on/off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anaih R.
Clovis, CA
il y a 21 jours
Shaquee T. il y a 21 jours
Yes I love them. They feel more comfortable to me & don't dry you out.