L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count uploaded by Kelly M.L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count uploaded by Diana S.

BY UNKNOWN

L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Pads are made with organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, pesticides, fragrances, or dyes. Each regular pad with wings is made with breathable, absorbent and hypoallergenic organic cotton. For every pad you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country. see more...

Rebecca S.
Lafayette, LA
Loved this product worked just like the well known name brands and wasn't harsh on my lady fortress. After trying the tampons I had to get the pads and now this is my go to brand. I love that it's organic and doesn't have anything bad in it! Definitely give them a try!! L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count
Kelly M.
Augusta, GA
I bought these pads at Target because they were the same prices as other brands, but they’re chlorine free (and there were more in this package than in others), so I thought why not give them a try? I am very happy with them! The stick well to my underwear, and have wings to help keep them in place. They’re absorbent and odor free, and live up to their competitors. So if they’re better for me, why not use them?!
Zisan E.
Tustin, CA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using healthier, non toxic products around the home and for personal use and this is the best pads ever. With healthier products, it’s hard finding the right product and you are never 100% percent satisfied but not the case with these pads. They are as comfortable as regular pads plus you get the ease of mind because they are organic, are chlorine-free, no pesticides, hypoallergenic, cruelty-free and just amazing! Unlike a few other brands, these are comfortable to wear and the flaps perfectly stick to your panties. The packaging is beautiful and the ziploc closing makes it great to store and keep organized! Make the switch and never go back to toxic pads!
Geovana G.
Nuevo, CA
What can I say about this product. It has changed my life. I’m kind of allergic to the other pads. These ones feel super comfortable and are not that expensive for what you get. Plus the packaging is awesome my husband doesn’t even get embarrassed to purchase these!! Great product.
Molly L.
United States
I really like these pads. They are much more sustainable than other pads and they donate to women in need. They are very comfortable and not bulky, but still absorbent.
Mia H.
These pads are great. They are absorbent without being bulky, and I honestly forget that I'm wearing a pad at all. They're very affordable and easily accessible (I found mine at several Target locations). They are free from all those weird chemicals other brands insist on adding, so I don't have to worry about being exposed to unnecessarily irritating ingredients. The pads come with a wrapper, and it has a small sticker to secure the wrapper once you're ready to dispose of the pad. The brand also promises to provide pads for less fortunate women for every purchase made, and the brand is cruelty-free. The only thing that would improve this pad is if the packaging was more environmentally friendly because the pad wrappers are made of plastic.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
I loved these. They are good for the environment, not tested on animals, made with good ingredients, and they’re affordable. They absorb everything, and they don’t leak. Everything I could’ve asked for in a pad.
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
Recently switched to this brand and I absolutely love them! I do not have a bad thing to say about them. I love that they are organic. I got mine at Target! Very decently priced for the amount of pads you get!
Chrissy M.
I love this organic pads. At first I thought it was the same as the regular but this is better for you. It's organic and isn't made of all the big stuff. It's very affordable and come with a lot of pads.
Dana M.
Honea Path
I am in love with this product! It doesn’t cost me any more than my regular pad purchase and they have a lot more pads in the package. I love how the pads are not plastic like other brands are. Even the packaging is cute! Overall a great product and I will definitely be buying again!