L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count uploaded by Diana S.

BY UNKNOWN

L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Pads are made with organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, pesticides, fragrances, or dyes. Each regular pad with wings is made with breathable, absorbent and hypoallergenic organic cotton. For every pad you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country. see more...

Geovana G.
Nuevo, CA
What can I say about this product. It has changed my life. I’m kind of allergic to the other pads. These ones feel super comfortable and are not that expensive for what you get. Plus the packaging is awesome my husband doesn’t even get embarrassed to purchase these!! Great product.
Molly L.
United States
I really like these pads. They are much more sustainable than other pads and they donate to women in need. They are very comfortable and not bulky, but still absorbent.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
I loved these. They are good for the environment, not tested on animals, made with good ingredients, and they’re affordable. They absorb everything, and they don’t leak. Everything I could’ve asked for in a pad.
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
Recently switched to this brand and I absolutely love them! I do not have a bad thing to say about them. I love that they are organic. I got mine at Target! Very decently priced for the amount of pads you get!
Chrissy M.
I love this organic pads. At first I thought it was the same as the regular but this is better for you. It's organic and isn't made of all the big stuff. It's very affordable and come with a lot of pads.
Dana M.
Honea Path
I am in love with this product! It doesn’t cost me any more than my regular pad purchase and they have a lot more pads in the package. I love how the pads are not plastic like other brands are. Even the packaging is cute! Overall a great product and I will definitely be buying again!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2068 reviews
These are really great pads to use during that time of the month are free of dies and harmful chemicals than most other products may contain
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
For those who enjoy the convenience of shopping from your home or just want to help out the planet L. Is a great option, I’ve been using their subscription for a little over half a year now. I’m so glad I found L. It’s priced affordably and for every item you purchase they donate the same to a women in need, not to mention they are cotton, cruelty free, and free of chemicals such as bleach. I’d say give it a try, these work very well for me and have not caused any cramping. Huge thumbs up.
Michelle L.
I enjoy using these because I know that they are good for me.  The work well and last. They do not fall apart. I got these at Target. Not too expensive.
Joya W.
These are amazing. After my pregnancy I needed to find something that was more natural to help allow my body to heal up from delivery. It held everything and I didn’t have to worry about things leaking and what not. It was great! I am now just going to keep using these now.

back