L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count uploaded by Kelly M.L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count uploaded by Diana S.

BY UNKNOWN

L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Pads are made with organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, pesticides, fragrances, or dyes. Each regular pad with wings is made with breathable, absorbent and hypoallergenic organic cotton. For every pad you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country. see more...

Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
I really like these! I used them on my last period, and I thought they were going to be stiff and uncomfortable but to my surprise they're comfortable. I would recommend them if you don't like tampons and are looking for something that's better for your body!!
Michelle L.
I enjoy using these because I know that they are good for me.  The work well and last. They do not fall apart. I got these at Target. Not too expensive.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
These are really great pads to use during that time of the month are free of dies and harmful chemicals than most other products may contain
Christine W.
Brooklyn, NY
Great. They may be too thin for some people but you get 42 in the package so that you can change as you need.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette, LA
Loved this product worked just like the well known name brands and wasn't harsh on my lady fortress. After trying the tampons I had to get the pads and now this is my go to brand. I love that it's organic and doesn't have anything bad in it! Definitely give them a try!! L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count