L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count uploaded by Diana S.

BY UNKNOWN

L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Pads are made with organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, pesticides, fragrances, or dyes. Each regular pad with wings is made with breathable, absorbent and hypoallergenic organic cotton. For every pad you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country. see more...

Buy on Target
Aira D.
El Paso, TX
These pads are awesome. They don't make my skin raw, they don't have a lot of harmful things in it. The price is actually very good compared to other pads these are cheaper. I can always find them at Target. I would highly recommend these to all women.
Brisa E.
Redwood City , CA
2017 was a year I wanted to make changes in the way I shop and in the stuff I buy. As a consumer, I want a product that works and as a woman, I want a product that is safe and clean for my body. I tried the L maxi pad and I love it. It is light and can hold a lot of fluid. It has no scent or perfumes. I got mine at Target, which makes it easier to buy since I go to Target weekly.
Andresa H.
I found them at target i would always passed by them and thought i would give them a try i will never go back to any other brands i love them. I didn’t care to much of the price just wanted something with no chemicals.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
I really like these! I used them on my last period, and I thought they were going to be stiff and uncomfortable but to my surprise they're comfortable. I would recommend them if you don't like tampons and are looking for something that's better for your body!!
Katie V.
I recently purchased these and I am very happy with them. I love the charity behind the company. I like organic products, and all around I think this was a great idea. I would highly recommend to all females.
Erin S.
I’ve recently decided to switch to organic pads. I found these in target and i love them. They aren’t super thick or expensive. The only thing i don’t like is i haven’t been able to find a version without wings
Kate T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I just started using these and I am in LOVE! No chemicals, and all cotton. Plus with every one you buy they give feminine products to girls in developing countries so their lives don't have to be interrupted by a period.
Michelle L.
I enjoy using these because I know that they are good for me.  The work well and last. They do not fall apart. I got these at Target. Not too expensive.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
These are really great pads to use during that time of the month are free of dies and harmful chemicals than most other products may contain
Christine W.
Brooklyn, NY
Great. They may be too thin for some people but you get 42 in the package so that you can change as you need.