L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count uploaded by Diana S.

BY UNKNOWN

L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Pads are made with organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, pesticides, fragrances, or dyes. Each regular pad with wings is made with breathable, absorbent and hypoallergenic organic cotton. For every pad you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country. see more...

Buy on Target
Danielle D.
La Verne, CA
I was very happy with these. They're not fancy - not that they need to be - but I never leaked or had any kind of problem with them. The only thing is that I wish they were a little longer.
claudia l.
I really liked the idea of organic pads no extra chemicals needed. They’re absorbent and worked great. The only problem I had was they felt a bit stiff but I quickly got used to them.
Joya W.
These are amazing. After my pregnancy I needed to find something that was more natural to help allow my body to heal up from delivery. It held everything and I didn’t have to worry about things leaking and what not. It was great! I am now just going to keep using these now.
Shei R.
I picked this up at Target. For me that finds tampons uncomfortable,I this is a great find It's organic, free of chemicals, dyes and all those harmful ingredients. If you have sensitive skin, you should definitely try this!
Chrissy M.
I love this organic pads. At first I thought it was the same as the regular but this is better for you. It's organic and isn't made of all the big stuff. It's very affordable and come with a lot of pads.
Gardenia H.
I absolutely love these pads. I've been using them for 3 months already, and this month I ran out and had to use another pad I had, and it was so bulky and uncomfortable compare to these. They are thin and super absorbent, and these are just the regular not the super or overnight. I also notice there isn't that funky smell even after working out with them like other pads, and if there is is very light or just irony not that nasty funk, I know tmi. I just love these so much and are so comfortable to wear and like for what the brand stands for. Also 42 pads for 7 bucks that has a out of a box (literally) resealable bag design to it that your boyfriend won't mind picking up for you. Definitely recommend these pads, comfortable, breathable, and super absorbent pads.
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
I am in love with these and so glad I found them! I had been looking to switch to just cotton pads for a while, but they all seemed so expensive. These ones are so much more affordable and even cheaper than the Always pads that I was loyal to before. The only con is they are tricky to find sometimes, and I've only seen them at Target so far. But I highly recommend them and recommend stocking up. They are great for absorbancy and are so kind and gentle to sensitive skin. I don't think I'll ever switch from these pads, I'm hooked!
Christine T.
Titusville, FL
I just recently found these pads at Target and I am so happy! I already try to buy mostly all organic groceries, but this part of a women's body is super absorbent and there are so many chemicals in the other brands. I am so glad I can finally purchase an organic cotton pad with no chemicals or fragrances or dyes! I immediately noticed a change. I am no longer irritated down there during my period. I highly recommend every woman switching to these. Only thing I wish they were a little longer. I purchased both the regular and super versions.
Aira D.
El Paso, TX
These pads are awesome. They don't make my skin raw, they don't have a lot of harmful things in it. The price is actually very good compared to other pads these are cheaper. I can always find them at Target. I would highly recommend these to all women.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
2017 was a year I wanted to make changes in the way I shop and in the stuff I buy. As a consumer, I want a product that works and as a woman, I want a product that is safe and clean for my body. I tried the L maxi pad and I love it. It is light and can hold a lot of fluid. It has no scent or perfumes. I got mine at Target, which makes it easier to buy since I go to Target weekly.