L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count uploaded by Diana S.

BY UNKNOWN

L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Pads are made with organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, pesticides, fragrances, or dyes. Each regular pad with wings is made with breathable, absorbent and hypoallergenic organic cotton. For every pad you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country. see more...

Buy on Target
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
I am in love with these and so glad I found them! I had been looking to switch to just cotton pads for a while, but they all seemed so expensive. These ones are so much more affordable and even cheaper than the Always pads that I was loyal to before. The only con is they are tricky to find sometimes, and I've only seen them at Target so far. But I highly recommend them and recommend stocking up. They are great for absorbancy and are so kind and gentle to sensitive skin. I don't think I'll ever switch from these pads, I'm hooked!
Brittany N.
Saint Cloud, MN
Ran to Target because I was out of pads and my husband saw this brand on the shelf and goes, "If I were a woman, I'd buy these."
I glanced over, saw that they were made of Organic Cotton and free from harmful chemicals and decided to get them. Great price for the amount you get by the way! (Bonus: my husband had no problem carrying it around the store! It doesn't look like typical feminine product packaging.)
Went home, tried them out, and WOW do they work good! These are so absorbent, and even on my heaviest days they keep me feeling dry and clean. I don't have to change them as much as other brands either. Plus, I feel better knowing exactly what I'm putting down there.
Not only that, but the company itself does good too! They are a certified B Corp that provides a pad for a girl in need in a developing country for every pad you buy. Beautiful packaging, all natural product, charitable company. What's not to love??
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
I give these 4 stars only because the glue that they use to adhere to your under wear is like super glue . I have rough time getting the pad off my underwear. Other than that they are super absorbent comfortable. When I thought organic I just knew these things would be big and chunky and to my surprise they where not. Being that these ran the same price as my previous brand I will continue to purchase this brand.
Marissa K.
I have recently started breaking out when I use Kotex, Stay Free, Store Brands, Etc. It is miserable!!!! I was super uncomfortable and I ended up with terrible rashes even weeks after my period. I eye balled these for months before I finally sucked it up and payed the $1 extra than I normally do. I should have done it way sooner!!! They seem very plain and stiff when you first open it. I was extremely skeptical when I first saw one right out of the package. Let me tell you girls! Don't judge a book by it's cover! These are the best things I've ever tried period wise. They are extremely breathable, comfortable, and absorbent. I've not broken out since using them. I can't even tell I've got one on they are so comfortable. I am definitely a fan and will be telling all my girlfriends.
Gardenia H.
I absolutely love these pads. I've been using them for 3 months already, and this month I ran out and had to use another pad I had, and it was so bulky and uncomfortable compare to these. They are thin and super absorbent, and these are just the regular not the super or overnight. I also notice there isn't that funky smell even after working out with them like other pads, and if there is is very light or just irony not that nasty funk, I know tmi. I just love these so much and are so comfortable to wear and like for what the brand stands for. Also 42 pads for 7 bucks that has a out of a box (literally) resealable bag design to it that your boyfriend won't mind picking up for you. Definitely recommend these pads, comfortable, breathable, and super absorbent pads.
Grace P.
I was in the market for a more natural and less chemically treated pads for my sensitive skin. I purchased this a long with the pantiliner. I am so happy with how well the pads are made. They are thin and flexible. The wings do stick and the adhesive is not too tacky that it would ruin your undergarments!
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
The biggest take away is WHY NOT?! I wasn’t exactly in the market for a new brand of feminine products BUT I saw these at Target, read how clean they were and decided to try. They are truly just as good if not better than the leading brands, extremely comparable in price AND they are free of all questionable materials. No reason not to give these a go and make the switch!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I was very unsatisfied with this product. I completely support what it is trying to do and be, but the product is not up to standards for it's price. After wearing one for less than 2 hours, the cotton started to piece off the paid and fall apart. It did not even uphold for 2 hours.
Joya W.
These are amazing. After my pregnancy I needed to find something that was more natural to help allow my body to heal up from delivery. It held everything and I didn’t have to worry about things leaking and what not. It was great! I am now just going to keep using these now.
Abigail G.
For those who enjoy the convenience of shopping from your home or just want to help out the planet L. Is a great option, I’ve been using their subscription for a little over half a year now. I’m so glad I found L. It’s priced affordably and for every item you purchase they donate the same to a women in need, not to mention they are cotton, cruelty free, and free of chemicals such as bleach. I’d say give it a try, these work very well for me and have not caused any cramping. Huge thumbs up.