L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count uploaded by Kelly M.L Organic Cotton Regular Pads 42 Count uploaded by Diana S.

BY UNKNOWN

L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Pads are made with organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, pesticides, fragrances, or dyes. Each regular pad with wings is made with breathable, absorbent and hypoallergenic organic cotton. For every pad you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country. see more...

Mia H.
These pads are great. They are absorbent without being bulky, and I honestly forget that I'm wearing a pad at all. They're very affordable and easily accessible (I found mine at several Target locations). They are free from all those weird chemicals other brands insist on adding, so I don't have to worry about being exposed to unnecessarily irritating ingredients. The pads come with a wrapper, and it has a small sticker to secure the wrapper once you're ready to dispose of the pad. The brand also promises to provide pads for less fortunate women for every purchase made, and the brand is cruelty-free. The only thing that would improve this pad is if the packaging was more environmentally friendly because the pad wrappers are made of plastic.
Zisan E.
Tustin, CA
I’ve been using healthier, non toxic products around the home and for personal use and this is the best pads ever. With healthier products, it’s hard finding the right product and you are never 100% percent satisfied but not the case with these pads. They are as comfortable as regular pads plus you get the ease of mind because they are organic, are chlorine-free, no pesticides, hypoallergenic, cruelty-free and just amazing! Unlike a few other brands, these are comfortable to wear and the flaps perfectly stick to your panties. The packaging is beautiful and the ziploc closing makes it great to store and keep organized! Make the switch and never go back to toxic pads!
Grace P.
I was in the market for a more natural and less chemically treated pads for my sensitive skin. I purchased this a long with the pantiliner. I am so happy with how well the pads are made. They are thin and flexible. The wings do stick and the adhesive is not too tacky that it would ruin your undergarments!
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
I give these 4 stars only because the glue that they use to adhere to your under wear is like super glue . I have rough time getting the pad off my underwear. Other than that they are super absorbent comfortable. When I thought organic I just knew these things would be big and chunky and to my surprise they where not. Being that these ran the same price as my previous brand I will continue to purchase this brand.
Laiken G.
Delaware , OH
The biggest take away is WHY NOT?! I wasn’t exactly in the market for a new brand of feminine products BUT I saw these at Target, read how clean they were and decided to try. They are truly just as good if not better than the leading brands, extremely comparable in price AND they are free of all questionable materials. No reason not to give these a go and make the switch!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I was very unsatisfied with this product. I completely support what it is trying to do and be, but the product is not up to standards for it's price. After wearing one for less than 2 hours, the cotton started to piece off the paid and fall apart. It did not even uphold for 2 hours.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
The one thing I dread the most every single month is my period. I hate feeling uncomfortable and discomfort down there. These pads are chemical free and made out of cotton They allow me to feel comfortable and happy even on my days. I usually get rashes because of the material they are made out of.
Danielle D.
La Verne, CA
I was very happy with these. They're not fancy - not that they need to be - but I never leaked or had any kind of problem with them. The only thing is that I wish they were a little longer.
claudia l.
I really liked the idea of organic pads no extra chemicals needed. They’re absorbent and worked great. The only problem I had was they felt a bit stiff but I quickly got used to them.
Molly L.
United States
I really like these pads. They are much more sustainable than other pads and they donate to women in need. They are very comfortable and not bulky, but still absorbent.

Target