L Organic Cotton Regular Compact Tampons - 30 Count uploaded by Audrey Z.

BY UNKNOWN

L. Organic Cotton Tampons are made of 100 percent organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, pesticides, fragrances, or dyes. Each regular compact tampon comes with a sleek Bpa-free plastic applicator. For every tampon you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country. see more...

Katie M.
Fayetteville, AR
I’ve been on the natural skincare/ beauty for a while, but never thought about what they could be putting into my feminine products. I love L. SO MUCH. The price is perfect, recyclable packaging, work as well as other tampon brands, they donate to girls in need, and I haven’t had cramps since using them. Maybe it had nothing to do with tampons and it’s some PMS miracle, however I like to think it’s the fact I’m no longer absorbing harmful ingredients into my body. Highly recommend.
Casey W.
Austin, Texas
I love these tampons! These cost the same as other brand tampons, work just as well, don’t have those harsh chemicals in them, and donates to those girls in need! I’ve been wanting to try these for awhile because I was worried about all of the chemicals in the other brand tampons but wasn’t sure how these would work. Let me just say they are amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Ashley K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these! For the same price as conventional brands, I get a product that donates products to girls in need AND I get a top quality product that doesn’t leak or leave me feeling uncomfortable!
Audrey Z.
Orange, CA
This is my second buying these because my cramps are less and I think that’s because these are very natural and have no dyes or chemicals. Also they give one to a women in need as well. I get these at target and they are very affordable. I will only be using these from now on!!!
Hannah H.
Thompson, ND
Honestly, THE BEST tampon I have found. Recently I developed a little sensitivity to tampons. For the price these are great when compared to other fragrance and dye free tampons. I have found no leakage and really enjoy these! They are compact and easy to carry around.
Marissa p.
Victorville, CA
I have been using these tampons for over six months now and I have to say they are amazing! At first I was kind of iffy because they do not absorb as much as regular tampons and you have to change them out more frequently. But, since I have been using them for over six months, I can say they have helped my cramping so much!!! I do not cramp nearly as much as I used to and my periods are way shorter. Definitely give these a try if you have bad cramping or long periods.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I bought these because I was looking for a change in my feminine health because I am a little weary of all the chemicals that are in traditional tampons and pads. Honestly, these work just as well and they don’t have all that extra stuff in them! The applicator is nice and made out of plastic (I think) which is what i look for in an applicator. The plus is that these pretty much cost the same as other nonorganic tampon brands, so why not get these instead?! Love them.
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
In an effort to be a little more conscious of what I put in my body I gave these a shot. I saw them at target and saw that they were reasonably priced. They work well and I haven’t had any issues with leaks like some other organic brands I have tried. Also i read on the package that for each product you buy they give to a woman in need and i think that’s a great thing to stand behind. I will definitely buy again.
Molly L.
United States
I love these tampons. They are comfortable and I feel good using them because I know that they are more natural than most tampons out there and they donate to women in need.
Jordan W.
Flowery Br, GA
When it comes to my body, I’m always looking for healthier products. I recently made the switch to these organic tampons and I don’t see myself going back. It might take you a little while to adjust to having to change your tampon more frequently. However, it’s worth it knowing that what’s going in your body is a little more “natural”. After several months of making the switch, your cramps will likely decrease too because buh-bye toxins. The best part? It’s the same price as regular tampons AND comes in the prettiest little packaging. What do you have to lose?? L Organic Cotton Regular Compact Tampons - 30 Count