Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesTamponsL.
Organic Cotton Regular and Super Absorbency Compact Tampons Multipack - 30ct

L. Organic Cotton Regular and Super Absorbency Compact Tampons Multipack - 30ct

by L.

#24 in Tampons

By women, for women. We got you. No exhausted cliches. Just the quality you expect & the authenticity you deserve. 30 Total Tampons - 20 Regular/10 Super.

L. ORGANIC COTTON TAMPONS - SUPER & REGULAR - No chlorine, rayon, or fragrances. Has a sleek plastic applicator.; 100% ORGANIC COTTON - No harmful chimicals.; REE OF - Rayon, artificial dyes, chlorine, fragrances, deodorants, ethanolamine, chloroform, chloromethane, acetophenone, acetone, and chloroethane.; PERFECT COMBO - This combination kit covers you on heavy or slow days during your time of the month.; 30 COUNT - 20 Regular and 10 Super compact tampons.

Are these leak proof and made with only 100% organic cotton?
How do these compare to [product:tampax-radiant-tampons-super-absorbency-plastic-32ct]? those are the only tampons for me that expand enough to prevent leaks but I am looking to try these!
I’ve really been wanting to try this brand! Do you notice a difference between these organic tampons and regular ones?
Start your review of L. Organic Cotton Regular and Super Absorbency Compact Tampons Multipack - 30ct!
Crystal W.
Smithfield, NC
L. Organic Cotton Regular and Super Absorbency Compact Tampons Multipack - 30ct uploaded by Crystal W.
Purchased at: Target
If I could give these 100 stars I would. Seriously these tampons are amazing. I didn’t have high hopes at all and wow! Maybe I’m crazy but I sware I can feel the difference. No scents, all cotton.
Aria B.
GlamWorld
L. Organic Cotton Regular and Super Absorbency Compact Tampons Multipack - 30ct uploaded by Aria B.
Good product for the price. I was mostly interested in the fact it has less chemicals in product. Most major brands have harmful chemicals in their tampons/pads.
stacy S.
Kings Mountain
L. Organic Cotton Regular and Super Absorbency Compact Tampons Multipack - 30ct uploaded by stacy S.
Definitely worth the buy. Organic Definitely a plus for me on that. I use them with every cycle my die hard go to. the packaging they come in could be improved just feels slightly cheap, but can't beat the quality for the price. Definitely only buying these.
Brianne S.
Greeley, CO
L. Organic Cotton Regular and Super Absorbency Compact Tampons Multipack - 30ct uploaded by Brianne S.
I love everything about these tampons! I love how you can purchase a multipack based on your flow, they are organic and bpa free, and they donate products to a woman in need with each purchase. Not to mention, they’re super cute!
Jordan A.
Foster, RI
L. Organic Cotton Regular and Super Absorbency Compact Tampons Multipack - 30ct uploaded by Jordan A.
Purchased at: Target
So far so good! I have used Tampax Pearl for as long as I can remember (over ten years). I never realized how many chemicals were in tampons until recently - I never really thought about it! Why put more chemicals into our body than we need to? With a lot of alternatives, they can be pricey which is why most people don’t make the switch or they don’t have an applicator. These are around the same price as Tampax for the same box I get (regular and super), they have a plastic applicator, too! The absorbency seems good and they’re comfortable once in. I think I’m converted!
melis08 W.
Minneapolis, MN
L. Organic Cotton Regular and Super Absorbency Compact Tampons Multipack - 30ct uploaded by melis08 W.
I love that you can buy these in a variety pack. I also love that these are organic and the applicators are BPA free. They cost the same as other brands and work just as well so why not be nice to your body and use something chemical free?
TIffani G.
Van Nuys, CA
Love that these are clean and free of toxins ect.. My cycle has gotten shorter and not as heavy.. I didn't think of it the first month but now 4 mos in and it's definitely shorter and lighter every month. I like the container it comes in sleek and cute, CON: The insert could be a bit smoother there isn't enough grip on the applicator for a smooth insert Especially if you have nails. there have been a couple times I've pinched myself with either the applicator or my nail because of the lack of grip.
HEATHER C.
Freeport, TX
L. Organic Cotton Regular and Super Absorbency Compact Tampons Multipack - 30ct uploaded by HEATHER C.
Purchased at: CVS
Months back I picked a small bag of these up at my local CVS. Reasonable price! Love that there’s NO RAYLON, NO CHLORINE BLEACHING & NO SYNTHETIC PESTICIDES. Packaging is beautiful & overall satisfied with the product. Happy I gave these a shot. I definitely recommend
Tracee M.
Ripon, WI
Purchased at: Target
When it comes to tampons, I only use organic and this brand’s tampons are free from rayon, chlorine bleaching, pesticides, fragrances and dyes, and the applicator plastic is BPA free. Also, with every purchase you make, L. donates one of it’s products to person around the world who needs it. I can definitely get behind that!
kylie D.
Royalton, MN
L. Organic Cotton Regular and Super Absorbency Compact Tampons Multipack - 30ct uploaded by kylie D.
Purchased at: Target
I really really like these. The label says it all! Effective, quality and affordable! I buy them at target, it's my favorite place to show and offers a variety of brands! I like all the different products I've used from this brand so far! Definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salina T.
Philadelphia
il y a un an
How do these compare to Tampax Radiant Super? those are the only tampons for me that expand enough to prevent leaks but I am looking to try these!