Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesTamponsL.
Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct

L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct

by L.

#10 in Tampons

L. is dedicated to the rebellious notion that women everywhere deserve better. L. Organic Cotton Tampons are made with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, and are free of chlorine bleaching, rayon, pesticides, fragrances and dyes. L. tampons also feature a...

Do these absorb as much as tampax pearls?
Would anyone recommend using organic tampons rather than brands like kotex or playtex?? L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct
Does the string feel sturdy when you’re taking it out?
Start your review of L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct!
Nesha M.
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Nesha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These tampons are free of chemicals and they actually feel better. I have to say that overall I found the absorbency to be lacking a bit compared to Tampax Pearl. I am happy that its 100% organic cotton and it comes in very nice reusable container. Very affordable if you are in the market to try organic tampons.
Kysha B.
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Kysha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are hands down what every woman with a period that uses tampons need! They are 100% organic cotton, free from chlorine and bleaching!! Need I say more! Get up and go get ya some! I would definitely recommend to others!!!
Samantha A.
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Samantha A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the palm leaf design on these. So cute to have in my purse. The tampon worked just as well as other brands I’ve tried in the past.
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Chelsea A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Until I saw these in the makeup isle I never would have thought to look for an organic version of tampons. I love these tho! When Putting something in such a sensitive part of our body’s it’s so important to make sure they are safe. These are free from bleach, BPAs, Rayon, and synthetic pesticides! They are also not tested on animals! These are for women and created by women as it’s a product you can trust when it comes to safety and quality. So here’s me looking and feeling great even tho I’m on my period!
Ellie C.
Vancouver, WA
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Ellie C.
Purchased at: Target
I love these tampons because they are organic. The only ones I use during that time of the month. They are affordable and have a wonderful meaning behind the brand. Made by women for women! Also when you purchase an L. tampon, they provide access to pads for girls around the world who need them. 💛
Dallas B.
Flat Rock, AL
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Dallas B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I really like these as an alternative to regular old school tampons. I am still concerned with certain chemicals and/or fabrics going inside my body though!
Riley K.
New Hudson, MI
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Riley K.
Purchased at: Target
If you’re thinking about trying these, you definitely should!! they are so much better for your body than regular ones
klohi H.
Idaho Falls, ID
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by klohi H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct ok ladies you NEED these in your life they are the best tampon I’ve ever used! I haven’t had cramps since starting with them!
Hannah H.
Littleton , CO
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Hannah H.
I’ve been using these for a little over 2 months now and it’s been amazing. I’m not sure if I actually notice a difference in cramping or comfort but I love these as much as I like the tampax sport which is my other go to. Applicator could be better
Isabelle H.
cloverdale, OR
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct uploaded by Isabelle H.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best organic tampons I’ve ever used. Not only does it help the planet it makes you feel cleaner then an ordinary tampon. Would def give is a try!L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
nevaeh R.
il y a 4 mois
Dallas B. il y a 3 mois
I liked them just as much, if not better. Best to go up a size in these though for your cycle. Like if you’re a regular go to super
Melanie G.
Gilbert, AZ
il y a 4 mois
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct are these as good as everyone makes them out to be? Is it worth the extra $ long term? Do they have a cardboard applicator ?
maria R. il y a 4 mois
I guess it depends on what your standards of “worth it” is. For me, they are less likely to leak and I feel more comfortable with these compared to Kotex. I feel like they can absorb more because they are less compressed. They do not have those cardboard applicators that some applicators have, they have a plastic applicator. I think if you can afford them definitely try them because they don’t feel like they need to be changed as often. I personally love them more than other brands, but I don't think they are as amazing as some people hype them up to be. They are pretty good though.
Brenda A.
il y a 6 mois
L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct ? L. Organic Cotton Regular Absorbency Compact Tampons - 30ct how is this product is it any good. I've heard about it but I'm just afraid to use it. Let me know your feedback