L Organic Cotton Pantyliners 100 Count uploaded by Sarah J.L Organic Cotton Pantyliners 100 Count uploaded by China Jade H.L Organic Cotton Pantyliners 100 Count uploaded by Anna M.

BY UNKNOWN

L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Liners are made with organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, pesticides, fragrances, or dyes. Each liner is made with breathable, absorbent and hypoallergenic organic cotton. For every liner you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country. see more...

• This brand it's new for me! Did someone have tried it ???2 Answers
  • Have any of you ladies tried the L Organic Cotton Pantyli...1 Answers
Shivani P.
I decided to try these out in an effort to use cleaner products down there. These are sold at target and I decided to give it a shot! I am really impressed that these are thin with the "barely there" feeling and absorb pretty well. BUT I dislike them a good bit. They separate very easily and let off a lot of lint (to the point where I have to pick it all off) and that's very disappointing! They aren't the best with odor control, but I expected that anyways with it being clear of chemicals. They also come in one size, and I feel like a little extra length would make them easier to use. They also don't always stick on well.

Honestly, I don't care for these compared to  Carefree® Acti-Fresh® Extra Long Liners that I've used for years. Many of my complaints are from things I'm not used to, but the lint is definitely something that would drive me away anyways.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I've been weeding through my old products and switching to much healthier and cleaner options and these are great. They lack a little length but for those truly worrisome moments, doubling up is easy. They're thin and absorbent and since they don't contain any funky chemicals, they don't have a processed smell that they have to cover with some artificial fragrance. I recommend these since you get a huge bag for the same price as small boxes of other brands.
Grace P.
Recently switched to these liners after looking for a more natural liners. I think so far only Target carry them. They are great since it is made out of organic cotton and does not contain harsh chemicals. Great quality adhesive that is not too sticky for my underwear. I am loving this and so glad I switched. I am currently on my third bag.
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
I finally found a pantiliner I can feel good a out wearing! No pesticides, rayon, deodorant, dyes or fragrance. I feel fresh and clean when I use these. And what makes it even better is that these are so affordable!!
Jasmine G.
I absolutely love these liners they are not to thin not to thick and they absorb great if you have a surprise there is no leakage. I recommend these and you get them for a good price for a ton of liners I hope they continue to sell. You can find these at Target
China Jade H.
I’m actually extremely impressed by how much.... liquid ;) that these liners can hold without and leakage. I had one on while working, assuming that my flow would light that month because of the first two days were light af! Boy was I wrong! My job I do a lot of physical movement, you bending, lifting, pushing, walking, light jogging and standing up to 8 hours 5 days out of my week. This particular day I’m ecstatic that I decided to wear one because I probably would have sent myself home.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
These are great I use them daily. Purchased mine from Target and is a good price for how much they bring. They dont have harsh chemicals this is a product I would invest in and recommend to anyone they are really good.
Michelle L.
I am glad that I discover these at Target. I have been using these for a year now. They do not fall apart. Not too expensive. They are good for me and the environment.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
First off these are organic so that already sold me. Then I used them and they're like little clouds. So soft and not itchy at all. They do not get uncomfortable like most pads and liners. They're also very absorbent. I found them at target and I'll continue to buy them. I also recommend them to all my friends. No chemicals, dyes, GMOs, or anything else you wouldn't want on your body. These are perfect!
Alejandra M.
I switched to these liners and I am so glad I did, I just purchased my second bag. 100 liners for $6.99, yes! The liners are a little thicker than other brands which sometimes feel like there is nothing there to help you if you had an accident. I like the soft feel, and feel like they are breathable the absorbancy is good so you don't feel that you have a wet liner.. Tmi! Besides the fact that they are made without all the chemicals I like that the company helps out girls in developing countries. I would recommend these liners for girls looking for a sturdy liner and want to try ones made of organic cotton :)
Mara S.
Lake Mary
This brand it's new for me! Did someone have tried it ???
China Jade H.
Have any of you ladies tried the L Organic Cotton Pantyliners 100 Count? They are $6.99 @ Target!

back