L Organic Cotton Pantyliners 100 Count uploaded by Anna M.

BY UNKNOWN

L. Chlorine Free Ultra Thin Liners are made with organic cotton and are free of harmful chemicals. No chlorine, rayon, pesticides, fragrances, or dyes. Each liner is made with breathable, absorbent and hypoallergenic organic cotton. For every liner you purchase, L. Provides a pad to a girl in need in a developing country. see more...

Buy on Target
Alejandra M.
I switched to these liners and I am so glad I did, I just purchased my second bag. 100 liners for $6.99, yes! The liners are a little thicker than other brands which sometimes feel like there is nothing there to help you if you had an accident. I like the soft feel, and feel like they are breathable the absorbancy is good so you don't feel that you have a wet liner.. Tmi! Besides the fact that they are made without all the chemicals I like that the company helps out girls in developing countries. I would recommend these liners for girls looking for a sturdy liner and want to try ones made of organic cotton :)
Andrea L.
Lancaster, NY
I get a 30-count bag of these every few times I order through L. I like these pantyliners and haven't had any issues with them. My one "complaint" is that they're a little thicker than the always liners I switched from, so that's just something I'm getting used to.
Shei R.
You can only find this at Target. This is organic and free of chemicals. The only problem I have with the liners is that they only have one size. Shorter length compared to the standard size of other liners.
Ashley M.
I decided to give these a go since I've been buying the tampons of this brand. They work well and being free of all sorts of non-sense is a huge plus.
They could work on making the adhesive a little better.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
First off these are organic so that already sold me. Then I used them and they're like little clouds. So soft and not itchy at all. They do not get uncomfortable like most pads and liners. They're also very absorbent. I found them at target and I'll continue to buy them. I also recommend them to all my friends. No chemicals, dyes, GMOs, or anything else you wouldn't want on your body. These are perfect!