BY L'OCCITANE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Formulated with a 100% vegetable base and nourishing shea butter, this verbena scented soap gently cleanses the skin, helping to preserves its natural moisture balance. see more...

• Plant based, and has Shea butter! Does that make you want to but it?1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on L'Occitane
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Perfect for my super sensitive skin. I find this to be very gentle, and non irritating. I love using it on my face. It has meet my expectations and actually is quiet impressive. I am a first time user of this soap, I think I will buy it again because it does make my skin clean and feel moisturized too. I love that it is plant based and has Shea Butter.  Leaves my skin soft.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Plant based, and has Shea butter! Does that make you want to but it?