BY L'OCCITANE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

L'Occitane Verbena Shea Butter Soap is a generously sized soap bar for everyday use and in the bath. Formulated with 100% vegetable base and enriched with nourishing shea butter your skin will be left soft and smelling of uplifting and refreshing Verbena. This mild Verbena Shea Butter Soap from L'Occitane is suitable for all and those with sensitive flaky dry skin that is naturally low in oils and for skin that is temporarily dehydrated by air conditioning climate aggressive products or diuretics. Its non-irritating formula containing shea butter addresses all these conditions by supporting the health of the hydrolipidic film that helps skin maintain its natural defences. L'Occitane works directly with women's shea-processing collectives in western Africa supporting economic recovery - and a heritage of natural harvesting traditions. see more...

Review (1)
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Let me start off by saying I absolutely love this soap! I'm not a big "soap bar" user but I absolutely love this. The smell of this is absolutely amazing and so refreshing! I've had people ask me before what I'm wearing - the scent is that long lasting. If you're sensitive to strong smells I would suggest passing this one up because it's one of their more strong-smelling bars of soap. It makes my skin smooth from the shea butter incorporated into it. My only issue is that this bar dissolves quite fast thus resulting in having to buy them constantly. At $8 each, they aren't cheap and the cost adds up real quick when you're buying several at a time.