BY L'OCCITANE

This non-oily, light-textured, single use, gel mask works while you sleep, when your skin is most receptive to skincare. It helps to reduce the appearance of signs of fatigue (dullness, dehydration). Even after a short night, you can wake up to skin that feels fresh and looks radiant as if revitalised. The complexion looks luminous, the face rested. Contains smoothing, refining and hydrating Peony Extract and softening Myristic Acid. see more...

Buy on L'Occitane
Iliana G.
Beltsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love treating my skin with either the purifying, moisture and overnight masks. They’re super rich and glide on easily across the face and of course smell like peonies. I have to say my favorite out of the three is the purifying mask.
I like using this mask before an event, date night or special occasion. It makes my makeup look flawless and my pores appear smaller and who doesn’t want that! These masks are also great for to travel with as they’re the perfect size and disposable. Tip: pop them in the fridge before applying for a cooling, relaxing sensation!
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this is amazing. I was lucky enough to receive this as a gift and I'm addicted!! One pod lasted me for a week! I wasn't sure as to how it would work because I tried looking this up, but there were no reviews. I can say I'm throughly impressed!! I would definitely purchase again!! Smells so delicious as well and super gentle on the skin!
Milan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just used this last night after a acid peel and sheet mask! It smells great and really helps me feel soft and supple. It provides a healthy glow in the morning when I take it off
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a treat for me as a busy mom. It is so relaxing to put this on my face and feel it work. I love how I can pamper my self at home with this mask and not have to spend a fortune at the spa. I can wear this while I clean my house too if I wanted, but I prefer a good nights rest and relation.  Very effective and affordable.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think, love it?