BY L'OCCITANE

Salts from the Mediterranean Sea combine with the refreshingfragranceof verbena in a luxurious exfoliating bodyscrub. Skin turns silky-smooth as dead skin cells are massaged away. see more...

Jennifer W.
Hacienda Hts, CA
First off, this scrub smells SOOOO amazing. It is a citrusy smell (verbena) which i think is L'occitane's best fragrance they offer. It's so refreshing. As for the scrub itself, its very exfoliating because the salt pieces are large. It's so relaxing to use this especially at the end of the day or when you're stressed. It definitely makes my shower feel as if i'm at a spa which is such a nice feeling. I smell so good after because of the verbena oil the salt is mixed with. I use it at the end of my shower and then wash the salt off and then pat my body dry so i don't rub away all the oil. I don't think you will be disappointed if you use it! It is a bit pricey but i don't use it that often. It's a special occasion type of item for me hehe.
Luz H.
This is so good! I love how soft but good scrub is this! it if nit hard with your skin at all, but it will leave the skin feeling so soft and looking so fresh!! Plus the scent is super relaxing ! I feel in a spa every time I use it with the little wood spoon and the spa scent !
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't think that there is anything better than this salt scrub. I have 2 small children and once a week, I treat myself to a spa night in and this product is a front runner. It scrubs away dead skin leaving my sin extremely soft. I love the oil like type residue that remains because I don't have to put body lotion on afterwards. I personally think that its a wonderful product.
Ashley M.
This salt scrub is divine! I keep this in our guest bathroom next to the hand soap and lotion and guests always comment on it. Hands are left soft and smooth, fragrant, and the container with wooden scoop looks nice on the counter also. Little bit pricey, but well worth the money and you only need a tiny bit to do the trick!
Elle A.
Morgantown, WV
I love this product so much, my friend had it in their shower and I used it and I immediately knew I had to have some. It is very gentle but makes the skin feel amazing. The smell is just an added bonus.
I have used this for years and love it! This scrub smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have sensitive skin and have never had issues as long as I use it before I shave my legs. It can sting a bit if I use it right after. As a bonus, the packaging and spoon that come with it look great sitting in the shower!
Angelyn C.
This body scrub gets the job done. It is an awesome exfoliating scrub that has a great scent and also moisturizes. It's only flaw is that it can be slightly oily.
Reina D.
Antioch, IL
I was hesitant to buy this product at first however I'm very glad I did! When it's time to exfoliate, my go to is this scrub! it doesn't dry my skin out and it leaves it feeling quite smooth.
Kora O.
Humble, TX
My absolute favorite product to use on my body. This scrub is very gentle, moisturising and smoothing, while also removing every last bit of dead skin. It smells amazing, too.
Summer A.
Best body salt scrub! The scent is beautiful and its not hardh to the skin. Now it is a little pricey but i try to find it with sets.