BY L'OCCITANE

Salts from the Mediterranean Sea combine with the refreshingfragranceof verbena in a luxurious exfoliating bodyscrub. Skin turns silky-smooth as dead skin cells are massaged away. see more...

Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't think that there is anything better than this salt scrub. I have 2 small children and once a week, I treat myself to a spa night in and this product is a front runner. It scrubs away dead skin leaving my sin extremely soft. I love the oil like type residue that remains because I don't have to put body lotion on afterwards. I personally think that its a wonderful product.
I have used this for years and love it! This scrub smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have sensitive skin and have never had issues as long as I use it before I shave my legs. It can sting a bit if I use it right after. As a bonus, the packaging and spoon that come with it look great sitting in the shower!
Ashley M.
This salt scrub is divine! I keep this in our guest bathroom next to the hand soap and lotion and guests always comment on it. Hands are left soft and smooth, fragrant, and the container with wooden scoop looks nice on the counter also. Little bit pricey, but well worth the money and you only need a tiny bit to do the trick!
Elle A.
Morgantown, WV
I love this product so much, my friend had it in their shower and I used it and I immediately knew I had to have some. It is very gentle but makes the skin feel amazing. The smell is just an added bonus.
Reina D.
Antioch, IL
I was hesitant to buy this product at first however I'm very glad I did! When it's time to exfoliate, my go to is this scrub! it doesn't dry my skin out and it leaves it feeling quite smooth.
Kora O.
Humble, TX
My absolute favorite product to use on my body. This scrub is very gentle, moisturising and smoothing, while also removing every last bit of dead skin. It smells amazing, too.
Angelyn C.
This body scrub gets the job done. It is an awesome exfoliating scrub that has a great scent and also moisturizes. It's only flaw is that it can be slightly oily.
Summer A.
Best body salt scrub! The scent is beautiful and its not hardh to the skin. Now it is a little pricey but i try to find it with sets.
Jasmine S.
Fredericksburg, VA
One of the best scrubs I have used to far! They small great and work wonders. I would definitely buy it again
Liz M.
Great great product. The scrub left my skin feeling soft and smooth and the scent is amazing as well