BY L'OCCITANE

Buy L'Occitane Body Moisturizers - L'Occitane Ultra Rich Body Cream Limited Edition Cocoa Flower 100ml/3.5oz see more...

Jenn T.
Fort Ashby, WV
I love this product! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling super silky. The scent it knda floraly and with a hint of chocolate. The scent lasted all day. It was a little expensive but totally worth the cost. I would definitely keep buying this.
Nicole S.
Tampa, FL
The body cream is one of the best I have ever used, it really is very rich. It has a nice scent to it and it penetrates the skin which offers lasting smoothness. Despite the price, I would definitely buy it again!
Marielle D.
Rockaway park , NY
Love this product! A little bit goes a long way in hydration! Can't use too mc because it is a little heavy but leaves skin so smooth and long lasting. Love the scent. I would definitely buy it again!
Christina C.
North Andover, MA
Lovely, but too expensive for a body lotion. All L'Occitane products are high quality and I've never been disappointed in any of the ones I've used, but the price can be hard to justify.
Sandra
Despite it being limited edition I've actually only ever used this for my hands and face, it helps me get rid of my skin feeling stuff and dry and smells great
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX
Smells refreshing and it's great for a bubble bath as well does not dry out the skin, but it still needs a little moisturizing afterwards.
Cleo H.
This moisturizer is very rich without feeling heavy or greasy. Provides all day moisture and smells really fresh and clean. It's divine!
mckenzie c.
Birmingham, AL
Wow wow wow wow!!!!!!!! love this product. A bit pricey for sure, but i think its worth it. Will be purchasing again in the future!!!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Smells great and works well for a body cream. A little thick but good in the winter for a deep moisturizing.
Colette P.
This body Cream is a HG! It absorbs deep into the skin and smells amazing! Improves skin with every use.